doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the oiler fan in the background. Too funny
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416459723.617413.jpg

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good game tonight. They are really spreading the scoring around. They also have some good toughness and spirit. They don't even miss Kesler

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't get to watch it. Christmas party at River Cree. I did watch the highlights though. Nice to see them still rolling. Looking forward to Detroit tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canucks PP really came to life tonite. D. Sedin now tied with Naslund for nucks' pp goals. They are so much more fun to watch this year. GO CANUCKS !!!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking good !!!
Wow edmonton is even worse than they were last year lol. Must be playing for a draft pick.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417576878.626682.jpg

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No questions its going to be a tight western race this year, except for last. Pretty sure the Oilers have that wrapped up, AGAIN!

Go CANUCKS Go

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great game tonight !! 3-0 win against the Pens and all three goals from the third line. WD rolling four lines with confidence and all four producing. GO CANUCKS !!!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see them walk into one of the top NHL teams own building and spank them. Their work ethic is awesome, fun to watch.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417755889.201874.jpg
GO NUCKS

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First game I finally get to watch uninterrupted from start to finish and they lose. They looked flat in the last half of the 3rd as usual and they can't do that with Calgary if they want to have any hope of beating them. Calgary always turns it up in the third. They are used to desperation hockey.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a very dominant win. It's nice to see they won't be pushed around like in previous years. Calgary goon squad was out in full force but it bit them in the ass lol
Dorsett is a little guy but man he is not afraid to take on anyone. He is a gamer as are most of the Canucks now. I hope it serves them well.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha Calgary goon squad? Rather see that then the Vancouver tag team champs!

Yeah Vancouver pushing around a 150 pound rookie is very dominant.

Then Hamhuis jumping Engelland from behind when he was sparring with Dorsett. What a punk move. He must have been upset still from the early season when Nugent Hopkins smacked him around.

I have no love for Calgary but I hope Vancouver moves on and then they get their heads knocked off in the next round against a real dominant force.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Then Hamhuis jumping Engelland from behind when he was sparring with Dorsett. What a punk move. He must have been upset still from the early season when Nugent Hopkins smacked him around.

I have no love for Calgary but I hope Vancouver moves on and then they get their heads knocked off in the next round against a real dominant force.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No team to cheer for lol ?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I hope Vancouver wins the series. Tired of the Calgary fans already!

Aren't you a real winner? Just stirring the pot Dan?

:smiliestirthepot::smiliestirthepot::smiliestirthepot:

Top Bottom