Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And where are the oilers now? In a 27 year rebuild lol remind me again the last year the oil made the playoffs? Remind me again the oils record against the Canucks? Lol

Way to go nucks ! Played two not so good periods but still pulled out the win. I guess you only need to play one period to beat the oil lol

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah the ever so angry Canuck fans. Maybe a riot will make the team better.

Yes Vancouver has made it to the finals once I believe since Edmonton has. Edmonton didn't start a rebuild the very next year after they went to the finals like many Canuck fans want to believe. They didn't finish last until 09-10 and picked first overall to start the rebuild. They finished ahead of Dallas, Phenoix, Colorado and LA the year before so they were at least competitive.

I agree a 5 year rebuild seems like forever. But when they had that bonehead Tambo that is what he said it would take. Since Quinn, the coach in of Renney, Kruger and now Eakins has been anything but great. It doesn't matter what coach is there unless he has a proven track record I am not sure the players will have faith in him. It isn't just one coach either but at least his assistants seem more experienced.

I lived in Vancouver for six years and attended numerous games. I can see how the fans most of whom buy tickets to games because it almost is a status symbol to attend games rather than enjoy the sport are delusional about their own team. There are a handful of players on Vancouver I enjoy watching but that is as far as it goes.

Edmonton will realize they can't keep all their young guys and trade a few away to bring in the pieces they need. It may not be this year but I expect next to be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not angry at all I'm laughing my ass off right now. That was some funny chit you posted. I would blame it on the ice maker cause there isn't anyone else left to blame.
Go oilers 2035 !!!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And yet, the Canucks still have proved nothing. Oh right, the beat Edmonton.

Huge claim to fame for them.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And yet, the Canucks still have proved nothing. Oh right, the beat Edmonton.

Huge claim to fame for them.

It is this year, they're rebuilding too.

And Canucks fans are bitter and angry ? lol
GO CANUCKS!!

Lol no kidding the only thing Danny hates more than the Canucks and their fans is when he has to push back his early November riding plans... maybe there's a connection.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is this year, they're rebuilding too.

Lol no kidding the only thing Danny hates more than the Canucks and their fans is when he has to push back his early November riding plans... maybe there's a connection.

Hate may be a strong word but after living there and going to those games it is very suiting.

Even when I would go to Sopal's house I would tell him how bad I disliked their fans. Haha.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good for the start of the season. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415249039.416521.jpg

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know they are one point out of dead last in the NHL. From the looks of the score tonight they should be able to get their spot back from Buffalo. :)
Nucks have a tough one tonight , should be a good game.
Go Nucks !!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well they squeaked that one out , but a win is a win. Should be tied for first overall in the NHL now.
Go Nucks !

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes what a game and a win is a win. BUT, what is up with the officiating in this league. It is getting to be a joke. No consistency for either teams. That no icing call with seconds left in the 3rd was a head scratcher.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went to the coyotes game on Friday. What a joke of a game. Refs really sucked bad in this one. 1/2 the stadium walked out it seemed. Both teams played a very boring game imo.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a good thing they play the oilers so often or they wouldn't be fighting for first over all lol. They play half a game and still win. I wish they could find some consistency. I guess a win is a win.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416456875.526095.jpg

Top Bottom