Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup nucks are solid in the regular season and become ghosts in the playoffs. They played a lot grittier this season and I was hoping that would pay dividends in the playoffs but I guess not. Their offence dries right up they can't score in clutch situations so unless they get out to an early lead they have no ability to come from behind. Their powerplay has been atrocious in the playoffs as well. The goaltending and defence are passable but they need to be able to score in tight situations, it's been killing them for years in the post season.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right, because we all know how friendly and respectful Vancouver fans are towards others. Burn baby burn. lol

Pretty good video of Boston fans feeding knuckle sandwiches to fans of the opposing team on the news last night. Unless we were there we have no idea what happened.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right, because we all know how friendly and respectful Vancouver fans are towards others. Burn baby burn. lol

Am I too late in this thread? :D

ron-burgundy-vancouver.jpg

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no heart?

linden4.jpg

The Canucks are always A regular season team. lol great when no one is pounding on them. In the playoffs they have always sucked and always will...no composure no heart and get totally freaked when they are not allowed to stand around and make pretty passes all night...
They are old , done and need a big shake up...

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty good video of Boston fans feeding knuckle sandwiches to fans of the opposing team on the news last night. Unless we were there we have no idea what happened.

Holy ****!! Did the B's play last night?? lol

I love how you Canuckleheads always bring up Boston in these conversations, like they have the market cornered on thuggery. TFF!!

Last edited:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems to me you brought up first what happened 4 years ago.

Now that is TFF!! Why would he see a video of Bruins fans going after someone on the news last night when they didn't even make the playoffs?

I'll tell you what it is, you Canuckleheads are still butthurt over losing the 2011 Finals to the Bruins. That was over 4 years ago, get over it already. lol

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oops I did not read the comment that he said "last night" my bad.

Not going to comment on the last paragraph as we have long moved on…… its the Boston fans that like to brag about it.

Now that is TFF!! Why would he see video of Bruins fans going after someone on the news last night when the didn't even make the playoffs?

I'll tell you what it is, you Canuckleheads are still butthurt over losing the 2011 Finals to the Bruins. That was over 4 years ago, get over it already. lol

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were showing clips from three or four different teams fans fighting with opposing fans. I didn't say it happened last night. I SAID it was on the news last night. It is not isolated to Vancouver.
Interpretation is a funny thing when you can't read lol

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
So this will be the first year the flamers get out of the first round since 2004...... I really hope they beat the sedin sisters tonite, but I'm not cheering for them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom