Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap I forgot how friggin dirty Boston is. Hooking , slashing non stop !! Lol they get pissed when they get hit

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually feel bad for oiler fans as that was an embarrassing performance for them last night. They can't continue playing another 10 years like that as fans will start to give up - if they haven't already. Anyway, hope Canucks can play a similar game tonight against Boston!!! GCG!

Oilers have a bunch of potential but need to dump one or two of the young guys for some experience. IMAO, but this is the Canucks thread. GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing better than chasing the goalie out and winning against the weasel. Have to admit I did not see this coming.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad to see him go but was surrounded by way to much drama. I blame Canuck management for allowing the fans to dictate the line up. Good having you around Lou

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree 100%. Fans were pretty hard on him considering the numbers he put up. Wish him good luck

Sad to see him go but was surrounded by way to much drama. I blame Canuck management for allowing the fans to dictate the line up. Good having you around Lou

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Many new faces, many regular faces no longer around.

Gearing up to be a great season

GO CANUCKS!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
nice to see the Sedins show they still have the skill to dance around the net like they did last night and Vrbata fits in with that nicely. Also nice to see Burrows score.

Yes. I was surprised to see the determined effort on Henrick's goal. Maybe they are going to play a little tougher this year. 'Bout friggin' time!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good game. Now if we play edmonton for the rest of the year lol

Who writes these schedules lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom