Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the flames beat the Canucks in the shoot. And if you watched the game you would agree it was probably the most boring game played by both teams yet this season, everyone looked flat. However a loss is a loss and a win is a win. Still Vancouver sits #1 in the west #2 in the NHL while Calgary humms to a different tune.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the flames beat the Canucks in the shoot. And if you watched the game you would agree it was probably the most boring game played by both teams yet this season, everyone looked flat. However a loss is a loss and a win is a win. Still Vancouver sits #1 in the west #2 in the NHL while Calgary humms to a different tune.

we will wait and see how chirpy you are at the end of the first round

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will wait and see how chirpy you are at the end of the first round

Even if they did loose, which they wont, I would still stand behind them. Thats what a fan does.

Are your boys even going to see the first round?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No point being in the playoffs if your gone first round.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a true die hard fan.....I was at the very first canucks game in 1970.....I don't get excited.I've seen them be the best team in the regular season and lose in the first round. I've seen them just make the playoffs and end up in the cup final, only to lose 4 straight to the islanders. I've seen them be middle of the road and end up in the cup final and lose in 7 to the rangers(sob,sob). But after cheering for them for forty years without a cup I have a good feeling this year.GO NUCKS

farwest

Reaction score
I just like good entertaining hockey.I personaly do not care for the new wimpy NHL.Too many Refs calling too many dumb penaltys.Oh his stick broke...penalty,called by the ref at the other end of the ice who couldn't see the play.Too many games wrecked because of no flow.Did I say I hate TV time outs?

Might as well be playing floor hockey,defence can't clear the front of the net,but you can run the goal tender all night.

Sorry , I got on a rant.

jayew118

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Seemed to work for them old, washed up Flames last night in Vancouver.:eek: The 2011 Stanley Cup champs had better start learning how to get on the boards and grind out some wins in the tough games. Play-off games are more often decided by the grinders picking up their game and the skilled players being willing to get dirty hands and bloody noses, than by dazzling open ice; All Star game type plays. Just sayin'. :smiliestirthepot:

Don't Sweatt it the nucks are just coasting to the playoffs then well see if they have any balls in there purse. Nice goal by the rookie last night to beat the preds. they were chanting rudy in the dressing room cause he is only 5 8 tall. lol.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't Sweatt it the nucks are just coasting to the playoffs then well see if they have any balls in there purse. Nice goal by the rookie last night to beat the preds. they were chanting rudy in the dressing room cause he is only 5 8 tall. lol.

so hes 3 inches taller than you :d:d:d

Top Bottom