Valemount Crystal Ridge SledSki Area

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I like that idea very much!! although I am looking at it backwards?! Get the crappy downhill part over with faster...........get down to the hill quicker so you can make a climb again on your sled right? Someone shuttles your sled back down to the bottom for you so you can rip it again??? Nothing but climbing all day!!! SOUNDS GOOD GREAT JOB CURTIS!

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously this was a very positive thread, and now we have to put up with this ?

I cant believe one person can basically destroy and entire forum, good job !

The ignore works very well. And this set up sounds awesome by the way!!!

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome Curtis!!! Think Ill bring my kid out for a weekend and show him what its all about, just gotta teach him how to tandem.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So when can you start riding it? As soon as the snow flies?

Sent from a iPhone

I would suggest waiting until at December as the runs are just fresh cut and you should have a decent snow base to be certain that all land mines are covered adequately.......................and i have hit it first

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will there be any grooming on the runs?

sorry but absolutely not. While it would be great to provide an amazing family friendly facility for all ages to play on, we just dont have that capability and that is really not what this type of facility is designed for. Hopefully someone else will build that soon, so we still have a Valemount left for us to live in. That being said, there were kids as young as 6 rippin on it last year.
c

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool idea.
Interested to see how it is going to work when you get alot of people showing up.
Do you plan to limit the amount of people on the hill at a time to keep a mass catastrophe from happening? I.E. Chinese Downhill lol.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool idea.
Interested to see how it is going to work when you get alot of people showing up.
Do you plan to limit the amount of people on the hill at a time to keep a mass catastrophe from happening? I.E. Chinese Downhill lol.

X2

Will there be a specific easy trail up for the sleds to pull up the skiers?

Sent from a iPhone

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View from the top

Ps....its a split board not skis...lol not like there is anything wrong with that

Attachments

• editP1014815.jpg
    editP1014815.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 398

Kermit

Reaction score
Awesome effort and thanks to everyone involved. Wanted to bring the family to show them how spectacular it is but always felt guilty about leaving them in hotel room entire trip. Only thing I'd like to know is there any chance of a spring uphill competition event, Jackson Hole of the North type thing but with 2200' of terrain!

Top Bottom