Valemount Crystal Ridge SledSki Area

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me and my cousin 8 yrs ago. top of hillclimb hill 7200ft sled skiing, 250cc bravo. cant wait to try this!

199378_4144233111_3750_n.jpg

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on making this a reality Curtis, can't imagine the hours you put in too make this happen!

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody who would steal a sled in the backcountry deserves a .270 in the back of the skull. Has potential for a death sentence provided the owner can no longer get out, or if the second sled dies and both then have to walk Xkm to escape.

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish......you cant even by a pair of undies in town at the moment....

Thats right. Never thought about it until now. First Stedmans closed and now Fields closed. I see a business opportunity here doing underwear runs from Edmonton to Valemount. Could pack a lot of undies into the back of the pick up. Set up in the vacant lot by the Ramada near the guy selling BC Fruit. Could even have an area hidden from view where I could sell the undergarments where some discretion is required.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Thats right. Never thought about it until now. First Stedmans closed and now Fields closed. I see a business opportunity here doing underwear runs from Edmonton to Valemount. Could pack a lot of undies into the back of the pick up. Set up in the vacant lot by the Ramada near the guy selling BC Fruit. Could even have an area hidden from view where I could sell the undergarments where some discretion is required.

The only place in valemount anybody needs a fresh change of underwear is your cabin between 10pm and 4am....
Shabang.

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the idea and hope it works out great, it may even be another reason for me to try and get up north instead of south. And going through the posts I was curious how long before tex complained about it because he was upset about it last winter too.. didnt have to look too far.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope Ur right.

Hey they can do the hill up I was just saying that I hope it don't turn onto a ski hill ( like revy and golden and many others have ) .

It will wreck Valemount just like farther south blue river and the douch that owns it

sent from my htc

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I think it's a wicked idea and so do all my customers I have been telling about it... Everyone is excited! I might even have to try it!

Max

Reaction score
I think it's a wicked idea and so do all my customers I have been telling about it... Everyone is excited! I might even have to try it!
Only problem is there is trees on the runs, sorry coudn,t resist

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see! Just read the article about the project in the new Mtn Sledder magazine, great work again to everyone involved in getting this started and executed! Pumped to get out there and try it out!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is sooo awesome, i can twait to try it out, now i can sled and board all in the same weekend. Thanks for your hard work. Cheers

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a good chance I will get out and try this, the wife doesn't sled, but she does ski, so it should be a good way to bridge the gap a bit.

Top Bottom