Valemount Accomodation

rustyrocket

Reaction score
Best western had terrible service . , hot tub , and pool had too much chlorine hard on the old eyes . food was gross , and expensive . worst part is its out of town and there is no cab service . going to the bar is out of the question

Deangf67

Reaction score
Always stay at Terracana Lodge, cook coming in mid December and makes good food, bar on site, hot tub, no phones, no wifi which I love. Great people!
Give em a call for details.

shellnekov

Reaction score
Alpine, cheap rates , next door great breakfast, gas across the street and Loosey Moosey across the road for beverages. Got it all. Even have some suites for larger groups.

Demon13

Reaction score
Try the Willow Burl, friendly, very clean, and private. It is a little ways out (8km)but pack some gas, food, and booze and your good to go the owner even lets guys thaw there machines if you got troubles. We paid $50 a night per person. Would recommend to anyone.:beer:

Attachments

• Valemount 09 026.jpg
    Valemount 09 026.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 106

yammy

Reaction score
Teracana is where our group has been staying for the last four years,awesome food and great rates.:beer::beer:

Reaction score
Try the Willow Burl, friendly, very clean, and private. It is a little ways out (8km)but pack some gas, food, and booze and your good to go the owner even lets guys thaw there machines if you got troubles. We paid $50 a night per person. Would recommend to anyone.:beer:

Thanks for the positive reps Demon.....Glad you enjoyed your stay......We try to make everyone happy and make them feel at home......We havent had too many sledders this year so far but The $50 per person rate will stick all winter.....Gotta get some advertisment out there for it i guess........Thanks again!!!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alpine, cheap rates , next door great breakfast, gas across the street and Loosey Moosey across the road for beverages. Got it all. Even have some suites for larger groups.

Two out of three of our local gas stations are supporting sponsors.........please check our website and support the businesses that support your sport

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best Western gets my vote. Clean, good food and drink, hot tub and pool, secured parking and a decent rate!

stayed here last wknd. brought the family and had a blast. awesome hot tub and pool with water slide ( record time of 4.3 seconds top to bottom )lol
great food and friendly staff. The common lobby area with fireplace is great and the gate is locked overnight.

ratpak96

Reaction score
Best Western is awesome. It has absolutley everthing you need. Even when your having breaky they will make you a lunch.

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
Bestwestern all the way they lock the gates at night. Very nice people buy your trail pass from the hotel so there is no stopping at the shack to dig in your pockets to find money Bestwestern all the way

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd say Best Western also. Just stayed this weekend at Chalet Continental and I won't go back again. Hot tub out of order, steam room shut off, no continental breakfast as advertised...
Thinking of trying the Super 8 next time, anyone have any trouble there?

WildWestDooing

Reaction score
Be careful with Super 8, when I booking with them and gave my CC number. When I check out, use cash money instead of CC. Told them to cancel my CC but they wont do that. And later on a month, and saw my CC billing and there is Super 8 bill on my CC. So I called them that I did pay by cash, they saying will give me credit on CC account, and later other month coming, they never give credit on my account. So careful with them.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Be careful with Super 8, when I booking with them and gave my CC number. When I check out, use cash money instead of CC. Told them to cancel my CC but they wont do that. And later on a month, and saw my CC billing and there is Super 8 bill on my CC. So I called them that I did pay by cash, they saying will give me credit on CC account, and later other month coming, they never give credit on my account. So careful with them.

Even if you have cash why wouldnt you pay on your credit card and just pay it off with the cash,its like having insurance and you would not have to worry about this.
My two cents!
catmando!

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't anyone stay at Twin Peak's anymore? Was always one of my favorites before we started crashing at the Best Western. Going to take the wife there this summer.

jolyville

Reaction score
Best western also know as the Cranberry Lodge is by far the nicest in Valemount. Parking lot has security cameras also.

Top Bottom