Valemount Accomodation

jwood99

Reaction score
Hey guys some buddies and myself are looking to go to valemount this year and were wondering where a good place to stay in valemount with sled security etc in mind.

Thanks

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chalet continental!! free internet, hot tub, pool, big rooms, parking is meh. but never a problem right on main street so not to many thefts.

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cougar mountain lodge...google it...tell her scherer recomended it to ya....by far the best accomadation in vale...

jwood99

Reaction score
awesome thanks for the help, one other question can a guy rent avalanche gear in vale?

jwood99

Reaction score
awesome thanks for all the help

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have stayed at the Stone Haven, sleeps about 10 always had a plate of fresh pastries on the table when we got back from sledding. Also stay at the Canoe, big hot tub they have Bigger rooms with lofts w/4 beds and kitchen. Not the best but reasonable.

GRD

Reaction score
Stone Haven B & B

attached heater garage
hot tub
bbq
plenty of parking

list goes on

Stone Haven is great! At one time, not many sledders were aware of it and it was easy to book. Every year it gets more popular! Nadine is awesome and treats sledders well!

GPsnownut

Reaction score
Hey guys some buddies and myself are looking to go to valemount this year and were wondering where a good place to stay in valemount with sled security etc in mind.

Thanks

Our group stayed at the Twin peaks resort last year, great place, reasonable rates.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best western also rents avy tickers just make sure to check the batteries.

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so where's the watering hole of choice for some after sleddin dinner and cocktails? need a hotel within staggering distance.:d

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks

Summit river lodge B&B. good food, close to riding areas, good rates.:d

doomanstu

Reaction score
Coming out to Valemount for the first time, heard lots of good things about Stone Haven Inn. Seems to have everything a sleding group needs, but what are the owners views on sitting around in the evenings having some beverages? Got a group of 4 young guys and don't want to bother anyone, well 3 young guys and myself. Not saying we'd be rowdy or anything, but you all know how people tend to get louder the later the night goes! :beer:

GRD

Reaction score
Coming out to Valemount for the first time, heard lots of good things about Stone Haven Inn. Seems to have everything a sleding group needs, but what are the owners views on sitting around in the evenings having some beverages? Got a group of 4 young guys and don't want to bother anyone, well 3 young guys and myself. Not saying we'd be rowdy or anything, but you all know how people tend to get louder the later the night goes! :beer:

You shouldn't have any problems. Our group stays up late and has beverages as well. Nadine is easy going and treats guest awesome!:)

Top Bottom