Valemount 2009 and 2010 Conditions

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah where abouts is that lip....i need to find it:d
we were sitting in the bowl before superbowl and the hill climb when you came buzzing around us on sunday.....a ways past where the big cornice broke off....we were sitting right here.

pics162Medium.jpg

pics161Medium.jpg

I killed the chicken at km 3....it was him or me.....them things hurt at 50 mph.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice airtime there Foxstar

Thanks for the props but i can't take credit for those two hits. My riding buddies go a little bigger. My shots don't look quite as good as these.
Id tell you where this was Maxwell but i'm terrible at discribing how to get places in the mountains.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell, that lip is in the 3rd bowl of Westridge as soon as you get in on the left if its the same one I know of. My buddies ROCK off that thing, but all i seem to do everytime is yardsale!

Much better at technical then hucking lol. Put a couple of rocks, trees and a 90degree turn before it and I would be good to go....hahaha

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last groom was sunday and it has had a total of 19 riders on the trail since with cold night time temps:confused: As stated above, you can drive a corvette on it if you choose to do so

I will update with the weekend plans, once they are confirmed

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Curtis.. Let me know if you find a anti stab kit laying on the trail up Chappel. Seemed to have lost a couple wheels on the that trail in on Thurs & Fri. Plus a couple of orange bungy cords. Not sure why?? Maybe the speed was a little fast for the trail?:d Or maybe it was just to damm rough to go fast:d:beer:
Still a great ride getting to break that trail in on Thursday. That was the best snow I have ever riden on.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Im very sorry to do this, but after a two days of 17degrees, our contractor is unable to groom allan due to the lower area deteriorating.

The trail was last groomed on Sunday and has had less than 30 riders on it and will still be in awesome shape for the weekend, its just two thin down low for the equipment.

Users will be able to park in the small lot behind the toll booth.

I appologize for the short notice

Thank you

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell, that lip is in the 3rd bowl of Westridge as soon as you get in on the left if its the same one I know of. My buddies ROCK off that thing, but all i seem to do everytime is yardsale!

Much better at technical then hucking lol. Put a couple of rocks, trees and a 90degree turn before it and I would be good to go....hahaha

What's a yardsale, nose high trajectory?

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
goggles, visor, windshield, gloves maybe, a tooth... u name it,,,its spread out all over the hill, the aftermath of a jump gone bad

Top Bottom