UTV Stage Rallies / Races

thejean

Reaction score
Do we have any UTV performance / stage / races here in Alberta? What I mean is sanctioned events where the trail is closed and do a time trial from point A to B on a logging road or similar with pace notes and intercoms and such? I used rally cars and now have a RZR 1000 and was hoping to get into something similar for UTV's. I suspect that the cage, wheels, brakes, seats and harnesses would all need to be upgraded. They actually have a UTV class in the Idaho Performance car rally but it's a bit far to go and is only once per year. Would like to do more events locally if such exist. No desire to ride a track or do any wheel to wheel racing. Too much carnage and lack of controlled environment. Thanks, JC

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
big goose egg for what your looking for... there is mx track series for 2 x 4 quads... and there are privite rodeo style racing like the www.battenfelderatvrodeo.com twice a year... and quite a few mud bog racing but not what your lookin for.... we dont have the popuation base here in Canada, let along Alberta to do this sort of thing...

Last edited:

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad we didnt have something like that it would be a blast,there is utv racing on motorcross tracks I think its called the alberta triple crown.

Top Bottom