Gauging interest....

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i fricken love that car ....half the fun would be pulling up beside punks @ the lights .....to bad my pockets arnt deep

Yeah man it's a real quick car. It will surprise ya pretty easily if you're not sure what you're getting into lol. My pockets aren't deep either, especially now that it's all done. I didnt think I would ever be this deep into it when I started haha.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not my style at all , but bump for the hard work and customization. good luck with the sale!

Thanks buddy. It's nice to see appreciation for things just outta understanding the work that was put into something even tho it's not what you would buy. If someone does buy the car or whatever, they're gonna have one hell of a fun ride!!!

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just gonna give it another go. Wrong time of season so price is 24000obo or willing to entertain interesting trades. Over the summer I've got a bit more stuff done with it. Seats wouldn't fit, sold. Subs are hooked up and pumpin. Few bugs sorted out and fixed. It's taken off the road for the winter now wit snow flying and all. Just taking up space I would love to have back. Any questions please feel free to ask ill do the best I can to answer. Thanks.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Kyle91s, if you plan to sell this, please create a classified ad, otherwise it is now in the vehicle section if you wish to discuss your mods more.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to clarify this thread to those of you who can't seem to comprehend the point of it. This car is FOR SALE... OR TRADE... I would like to either obtain cash for it OR trade for a nicely built sled and/or enclosed trailer, sidexside, etc... That's my intentions. I don't see how trying to accomplish those goals could be turned into a laughing stock. I posted this ad on snowandmud because I thought this is where people come to talk about snowmobiles and trailers, groomers, weather reports, what their predictions are for this upcoming season, buy/ sell/trade things involving the sport and hobbies that this forum is based around, not turtles..... I do not want to discuss what mods my car has. I don't need to. There are other forums I'm on for that in which I get a lot more productive and informational responses on. If there is anyone looking to get out of the sport in which we all love so much, they may be interested in what I have to offer. If you're not, there are plenty more threads on this site to go spew your abundance of knowledge on. Now, the reason I am selling this car is because I have less space now then what I did when I built it. I need garage space for working on sleds. I have taken it upon myself to rebuild my friends smashed up m8 and I'm needing more space for the rest of my projects. If I had no intentions on obtaining another sled or trailer or something to do with any of the sports this site is based upon I would not bother posting it here anywhere. But seeing as I am, and intend on using this site among others to search for my next purchase. I don't see how that doesn't have anything to do with sledding, etc. Call the car whatever you want, reading other people's posts on here I am ready for criticism and skeptical comments from the regulars. No, there isn't a classifieds section for "sports cars", turtles, houses, kids, stocks, whatever, I realize there isn't much demand for it either, I just don't understand how by me trying to get out of one hobby and expand my possibilities with the one we all cant stop talking about could result in what's come of this. That's all I have to say regarding this. TylerG, thanks for reopening the thread, it IS a for sale thread as I have stated, and if anyone wants to talk like grown ups and discuss any interest in acquiring this car either by sale of trade, please, I am all ears and will do whatever I can to answer any questions. Now that that's all outta the way... Come on guys someone must want a sweet ride for next summer!! lol.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I would like to clarify this thread to those of you who can't seem to comprehend the point of it. This car is FOR SALE... OR TRADE... I would like to either obtain cash for it OR trade for a nicely built sled and/or enclosed trailer, sidexside, etc... That's my intentions. I don't see how trying to accomplish those goals could be turned into a laughing stock. I posted this ad on snowandmud because I thought this is where people come to talk about snowmobiles and trailers, groomers, weather reports, what their predictions are for this upcoming season, buy/ sell/trade things involving the sport and hobbies that this forum is based around, not turtles..... I do not want to discuss what mods my car has. I don't need to. There are other forums I'm on for that in which I get a lot more productive and informational responses on. If there is anyone looking to get out of the sport in which we all love so much, they may be interested in what I have to offer. If you're not, there are plenty more threads on this site to go spew your abundance of knowledge on. Now, the reason I am selling this car is because I have less space now then what I did when I built it. I need garage space for working on sleds. I have taken it upon myself to rebuild my friends smashed up m8 and I'm needing more space for the rest of my projects. If I had no intentions on obtaining another sled or trailer or something to do with any of the sports this site is based upon I would not bother posting it here anywhere. But seeing as I am, and intend on using this site among others to search for my next purchase. I don't see how that doesn't have anything to do with sledding, etc. Call the car whatever you want, reading other people's posts on here I am ready for criticism and skeptical comments from the regulars. No, there isn't a classifieds section for "sports cars", turtles, houses, kids, stocks, whatever, I realize there isn't much demand for it either, I just don't understand how by me trying to get out of one hobby and expand my possibilities with the one we all cant stop talking about could result in what's come of this. That's all I have to say regarding this. TylerG, thanks for reopening the thread, it IS a for sale thread as I have stated, and if anyone wants to talk like grown ups and discuss any interest in acquiring this car either by sale of trade, please, I am all ears and will do whatever I can to answer any questions. Now that that's all outta the way... Come on guys someone must want a sweet ride for next summer!! lol.

Fawkin WOW...

Top Bottom