Twisted Tea.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
teach the kids a lesson start buying black label, borrowing may stop, probably not stop medler and quadtrash, as the'll drink anything

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
teach the kids a lesson start buying black label, borrowing may stop, probably not stop medler and quadtrash, as the'll drink anything

these kids would take the black label and trade it with other people for something good (like trading lunches in school)

and I have to agree... med and trashy will drink "anything"

BombardierBratz

Reaction score
Due to this post, we tried it. You bastages! I had my Mom pick us up two cases of assorted flavours from the States, along with the six cases we consumed over the week, made us full fledged dependants! Tasty, tasty tea!

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Due to this post, we tried it. You bastages! I had my Mom pick us up two cases of assorted flavours from the States, along with the six cases we consumed over the week, made us full fledged dependants! Tasty, tasty tea!

and another one is hooked :(

why doesn't anyone believe me that this is horrible stuff??

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u may have faulty taste buds maybe,
icon10.gif
i tried the Coors tea, it was beyond gross.

the kids like it,

i will say though that that twisted stuff sneaks up on ya, heck ya gotta stand up with caution, may take a while to get to like it, maybe buy 10 cases, if ya still don't like it i'm sure it will make for a fun road trip as i'm sure you'll have lots of volunteers, i have 2 in mind right away.

Last edited:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u may have faulty taste buds maybe,
icon10.gif
i tried the Coors tea, it was beyond gross.

the kids like it,

i will say though that that twisted stuff sneaks up on ya, heck ya gotta stand up with caution, may take a while to get to like it, maybe buy 10 cases, if ya still don't like it i'm sure it will make for a fun road trip as i'm sure you'll have lots of volunteers, i have 2 in mind right away.

who are your volunteers?? I know that med already said no. trashy would be one for sure :D

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right at this moment trashy and medler(he said he's out, must not be feeling good) the rest shouldn't take long seeing as the tea has become quite the hit. heck we could even have a tea taste fest at the next suds buds in august.

for now i have to be good for another couple of weeks.

Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
All most tea time. Tea and trailer park boys. Sounds good to me. And finish vacuuming to :)

Top Bottom