Twisted Tea.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 co's in the boat 2 of them thought it was real tea, then the third knew all about lol, out came the warnings.
damn pigeon lake and teas.

Probably saw all the empties around SBR's cabin and put 2 and 2 together...

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 co's in the boat 2 of them thought it was real tea, then the third knew all about lol, out came the warnings.
damn pigeon lake and teas.

You must have forgotten to transfer it into another container. Thats what i like about tea it doesn't go flat and three fit perfectly in these 1L plastic bottles i get from the 7-11. I think they are called lipton bottles.

TB

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must have forgotten to transfer it into another container. Thats what i like about tea it doesn't go flat and three fit perfectly in these 1L plastic bottles i get from the 7-11. I think they are called lipton bottles.

TB

Buddy of mine in high school set up 2 extra windshield washer reservoirs under the hood of his pickup with pumps and ran 2 rubber lines into the cab under the dash. Hit the fog light toggle switch and yoila .............instant cocktail. Cops never could catch him with alcohol.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine in high school set up 2 extra windshield washer reservoirs under the hood of his pickup with pumps and ran 2 rubber lines into the cab under the dash. Hit the fog light toggle switch and yoila .............instant cocktail. Cops never could catch him with alcohol.
I've heard so many different versions of this story I'm starting to wonder if it's an urban legend?

Edit: I guess more of a rural legend

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard so many different versions of this story I'm starting to wonder if it's an urban legend?

It has been done and works great.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I had a 80 Mustang, and put a foot pump washer in it from a 70 Valiant. it worked great!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's why you mix right into the Pepsi bottle....

You must have dumb cops up there. Think about it. 2 young bucks, late Saturday night travelling down a road by themselves, in the country. They ain't coming back from a church social. Lol.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drank a case of tea the other weekend, had to switch to pilsner to get my groove on. Wife thought I was on crack for buying it, told her that next time I will try another flavor next time instead of horse piss :)

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must have dumb cops up there. Think about it. 2 young bucks, late Saturday night travelling down a road by themselves, in the country. They ain't coming back from a church social. Lol.

That's why you take gravel roads. Can go anywhere you want on gravel roads around here. And no cops on them.

Top Bottom