Turbo turbo

ScottPruden

Reaction score
Hello I have a 2010 m8 with a 901 in it. I would like to boost it possibly but would like some help in deciding what way to go. Do like the aero charger turbo because of no coolant or oil lines, and extra pumps running anything. Now here's the question, if aero charger turbos are the way to go why is there more kits with Garett's? I was thinking mild boost possibly pump gas would be great. How do you like your kit? If you could change what would you? Thanks for helping to make my sled rip

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I second Linderman, but also give WKM in Lloydminster a call. They do a bunch of boost. I personally would do a Cutler set up because I haven't seen poor running Cutler, and WKM has done a few that I have seen, very nice work.
Gallery

Also call Dean at Mad Motorsports in Leduc. He knows his stuff as well (deano670 on this site).

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello I have a 2010 m8 with a 901 in it. I would like to boost it possibly but would like some help in deciding what way to go. Do like the aero charger turbo because of no coolant or oil lines, and extra pumps running anything. Now here's the question, if aero charger turbos are the way to go why is there more kits with Garett's? I was thinking mild boost possibly pump gas would be great. How do you like your kit? If you could change what would you? Thanks for helping to make my sled rip

Lol rode the TSS etec and now you're hooked! Gotta love boost!

Top Bottom