Toy Haulers

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard any reviews, either good or bad, for the Cruiser RV Fun Finder Extra model? or the KZ RV dealers MXT models?

I'm torn between the fun finder xt-276 and the Coyote MXT 302

Similar floor plans but about a 6 G price difference.... anyone heard anything on either manufacturer?

Thanks

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have not heard any reviews on these models...... But have heard reviews on shoes being to small on bridge repair crews........lol :)

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ha
It was a learning experience. And I'm all healed up now :p

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like a compo claim to me.....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will your rzr fit in the garage?
Length and height

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mxt has a larger water tank. I know that's one think that is nice for a week long trip is not running short of water.

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah the rzr will fit in both and each have tiedowns rated at 1500lbs. And the larger water tank is a bonus. As for going anywhere this weekend, possibly brule for a day trip. Aunts birthday is this weekend so can't really go away. :( but Sept long I wanna go out for sure.

ABKTM

Reaction score
I have a 2011 Fun Finder xtra 276. Picked it up at the beginning of the summer. Haven't had any problems with it. I haven't run out of water in it, but my longest trip without water was 4 days. Girlfriend and I each took 2 showers in that time. Wish I could use it more, but it seems I haven't had any full weekends this weekend that we can actually get away. Actually thought of selling it just because of that reason. Oh, and the thing I like most is how light it is. It moves along very nice. I haven't stored my quad in the back yet, I always seem to have my quad in the back of my truck. We sleep in the garage since the bed is bigger, and the little guy sleeps up front. If you want to poke around at the trailer up close, you can look mine over and see what you think of it up close and in person (if you can't find one on a lot in town).

Jordan

Top Bottom