Toughest Trails

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm reluctant to post locations due to past experiences of trail abuse & garbage littering. I helped arrange a trip with people I met on line & they had a real "rip it up" mentallity.

Here is a couple of photos minus locations.

Attachments

• P9270033.jpg
    P9270033.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 55
  • P9270042.jpg
    P9270042.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 47
  • P9270029.jpg
    P9270029.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 59
  • P9270053.jpg
    P9270053.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 44

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm reluctant to post locations due to past experiences of trail abuse & garbage littering. I helped arrange a trip with people I met on line & they had a real "rip it up" mentality.

Ahh I know the feeling. I have a bunch of trails around our cottage that I would love to be just for a few of us. One of my friends love to tear up everything. He came to our cottage, and stopped him at the driveway and said don't rip up anything. First thing done, a donut on the lawn:rant: I hate dirt biker mentality.

Back on topic, I haven't been on any tough trails around me. The club makes everything fairly easy to ride on and mud holes pretty easy to get through.

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm reluctant to post locations due to past experiences of trail abuse & garbage littering. I helped arrange a trip with people I met on line & they had a real "rip it up" mentallity.

I agree as well, most of the trails up north "tough" in the spring but get easier in the summer as they dry out.

Rookie

Reaction score

Good for you man, around Grande Prairie that is really bad, place called the dunes this spring we had a clean up and there was 22 trucks runnin all day back and forth to the dump. Man that pisses me off. always end up bringin out at least one big garbage bag of junk out when we go.

carter.c

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one really tough hill following the pole line out at outwest rv park. at the bottom its almost veticle with ruts and then a high center all the way up. quite a bit of broken plastic at the bottom

tbosch

Reaction score
Found a trail on may long weekend on the Forestry trunk road east of nordegg that was nearly impassible. The one hill was close to vertical with huge boulders spaced just far enough apart that theyre hard to get around. We got a few ranges back in to the hills and ran in to spots that still had 3' + of snow on them.

polariswade

Reaction score
i did a pile of kms this year around grande cache, ab. the power line up grande cache mountain was probably the trickiest, constant climb ive ever done. i was out of breath by the time i got to the top. the view was also breath-taking. at the time i was riding an '08, pepped 800 sportsman.

Wade

Top Bottom