To the thief in Mcbride on December 21,2015

BigPhilly

Reaction score
Steal my food and snacks - I don't care times are tough I get it.

Steal my left glove - replacement cost $89.99

Steal my tools/saw - replacement cost $39.99

Steal my muff pot for my thing cooker can - $15+ shipping

steal one sock - $2.50

please PM me I would love to give you the right glove and other sock.

p.s - Careful the knife is very sharp I wouldn't want you to cut your wrist's and if you do remember it's down the road not across the tracks.

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You didn't leave your bag open going up renshaw like I did a couple years ago did you? This sounds very familiar.......I got to the cabin. We went in for a but and when I came out I swear someone ripped me off. I figured it out and left everything on the trail. Only thing that stayed was my tool kit. Only found one bottle of gatorade.

BigPhilly

Reaction score
You didn't leave your bag open going up renshaw like I did a couple years ago did you? This sounds very familiar.......I got to the cabin. We went in for a but and when I came out I swear someone ripped me off. I figured it out and left everything on the trail. Only thing that stayed was my tool kit. Only found one bottle of gatorade.

I wish that were the case with mine but unfortunately don't believe that's what happened, I run a powderKeg storage system and they have a latch system that I don't see how it could pop open on its own and if it did I'm not sure how it would re latch itself. My stuff was in there when I left the cabin and the latch was latched when I opened it up this afternoon so I am assuming the worst! If it isn't the case that some one took the items then I apologize.

We have stayed at this place we did numourous times in the past and never had an issue its off the beaten path not much traffic so we didn't lock the trailer. There isn't much of a story other than when we transferred my sled this afternoon my items weren't in the powderKeg.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ohhhh, I am good at doing that.....I've lost my fair share of food containers (not Tupperware but something like it), gloves, etc by not re-zipping my tunnel bag

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still haven't replaced my favourite gloves that I lost that trip. They were awesome.

Catman13

Reaction score
Stopped for lunch, had a nice fire then son went for a rip around the valley behind anthills. Stopped to wait for the rest of us to discover his mountain addition bag wasn't zipped. Glove, saw, and worst of all a 2 month old iPhone 6 in a water tight box gone. Spent an hour searching to find everything but the phone. Expected a call from some bear in the spring.

Top Bottom