Tips on protecting your hurt feelers on forums

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
The fact that this thread was started on a day when I was not near a computer hurt my feeler.....

On a brighter note I think I am an expert on "detachment" and will be over it by the time I'm done typing this sentence....

Yup...as I suspected...

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But on the serious side.... I think sometimes things are said on here that are not intended to sound the way that are some people take it. (boy... that's confusing!! ) It is hard to hear the tone in which it is said with just words. I know I am guilty of saying something and it came out totally wrong without hearing the tone in which it was said... It is better to question the remark and get it clarified then to assume it was a nasty comment... (unless it is obvious.... then the guys is just a JERK!!! ;) )

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
But on the serious side.... I think sometimes things are said on here that are not intended to sound the way that are some people take it. (boy... that's confusing!! ) It is hard to hear the tone in which it is said with just words. I know I am guilty of saying something and it came out totally wrong without hearing the tone in which it was said... It is better to question the remark and get it clarified then to assume it was a nasty comment... (unless it is obvious.... then the guys is just a JERK!!! ;) )

I hear everything with a giggle......:d:d:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
but on the serious side.... I think sometimes things are said on here that are not intended to sound the way that are some people take it. (boy... That's confusing!! ) it is hard to hear the tone in which it is said with just words. I know i am guilty of saying something and it came out totally wrong without hearing the tone in which it was said... It is better to question the remark and get it clarified then to assume it was a nasty comment... (unless it is obvious.... Then the guys is just a jerk!!! ;) )

stfu & gtfo......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
1)having an older brother like bogger helps to numb the feelers over time....find a douche to slowly numb the feelers

2)learn from said feeler number

3)repeat to yourself......the feeler hurter is only hurting my feelers because he/she feels insecure, and unsure of them self, and is truly unhappy....they require hurting others feelers in order to help them look past they're own hurt feelers due to they're complex........BS'ing yourself may help

4)masturbating helps

5)not giving a chit helps

6)be faster, smarter, whittier, and more of a douche than feeler huters in question

7) dont ask the same stupid question in multiple threads disguising them under different titles, inorder to get attention and then get upset that said attention isnt the kind you expected causing you to have unhealthy thoughts about yourself and life in general, then starting thread about said unhealthy thoughts expecting it to make the negative comments and unhealthy thoughts to stop

Well said Pilon

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

the above comment hurt my feelers......:(

and #6 from above....be faster, smarter, whittier, and more of a douche than feeler huters in question

I'm waiting for the rebutal that is going to "be faster, smarter, whittier, and more of a douche than feeler huters in question" just saying....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Attachments

• STFUGTFO.jpg
    STFUGTFO.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 75
Top Bottom