Tips on protecting your hurt feelers on forums

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
How will I know, when feelers get hurt ?

its a strange sensation, for many they will start feeling unsure, and insecure. in more extreme cases a clear fluid may start to leak from your eyes.

for some they will feel enraged, and feel the need for revenge. over time this feeling will pass and a feeling of lonely will over take you feeling like no one understands your pain

and last but not least some will react to hurt feelers by feeling nothing at all....this is called displacement, or detatchment.....its the ability to detatch ones self from ones feelers inorder to cope, this can lead to long term depression over time for some but for others becomes a way of life which can lead to only happyness and a lack of giving a chit..........i belive this might be you HD

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a strange sensation, for many they will start feeling unsure, and insecure. in more extreme cases a clear fluid may start to leak from your eyes.

for some they will feel enraged, and feel the need for revenge. over time this feeling will pass and a feeling of lonely will over take you feeling like no one understands your pain

and last but not least some will react to hurt feelers by feeling nothing at all....this is called displacement, or detatchment.....its the ability to detatch ones self from ones feelers inorder to cope, this can lead to long term depression over time for some but for others becomes a way of life which can lead to only happyness and a lack of giving a chit..........i belive this might be you HD

THAT'S WHAT THAT IS..:confused::confused:...I HAVE BEEN HAVING MY FEELERS HURT FOR YEARS NOW...bastages all of you.....:eek::eek:

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......you may have something, I rarely give a chit, but in some cases, will go hours out of my way to help people I don't even know.........Hmmmmmmmmmm

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy crap you guys!! Bwaaa haa haa haa haa haa haa... Lex you kill me!!!

My feelers are joyous.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok... So as human beings we all have feelers.... sometimes, on forums, feelers can get hurt, creating the need for a tissue.......

Let's post up some tips on how to protect your feelers... and tips on dealing with feeler hurters.....

1. If someone makes fun of your child's name... (Tater, a nick name for Tatum, ORRIN) Post the cutest pics you can find of that child to turn the tables on the feeler hurter......

2. You can always utilize the special tools... STFU... GFYS LMSB...... SIUYTMOFOPB, (cale that one was for you)....

3. Stock up on tissues... but never let em see you cry... do it in the closet.

4. I know you are but what am I....is always a good one...

5. Team up with the meanest MOFOs on the site, (that's why I'm friends with Tam). They'll protect you when the mean feeler hurters try to have their way with you.

I can honestly say I've never logged in with the intentions of hurting anybodies feelings especially kid related, sorry about the confusion and the hurt feelers. I can be pretty blunt sometimes and that transfers into some of my posts.:surrender:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can honestly say I've never logged in with the intentions of hurting anybodies feelings especially kid related, sorry about the confusion and the hurt feelers. I can be pretty blunt sometimes and that transfers into some of my posts.:surrender:

big meanie.......:eek::eek::p

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had my feelings and conscience removed in a swedish clinic in 1997.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

big meanie.......:eek::eek::p

haa haa haa Orrin.. .we're good!

Feelers are all better... !!:d:beer::d:beer:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
reported

reported

reported

Another way someone's feelers could get hurt is by painting a bully bulls eye on themselves.... Take Mike 23523523523523513534532451241 for example. He has identified himself as a tattle tale. Tattle tales get picked on in real life, and on forums.

Dale, let's pick on Mike 3252352352353531616 till he cries or pees himself....

HI MIKE!!!:d:beer::d:beer::d:beer:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When girls have hurt feelers I try this to help them out..:d:d

Attachments

• rotate.jpg
    rotate.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 98
Top Bottom