Tips on protecting your hurt feelers on forums

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I prefer the "remember its the internet and I don't care " method and if that doesn't work........Throw out a FO

Last edited:

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
feelers,,,,,,,,,,, like bicep, fist, or middle finger muscle do require a certain amount of exercise to remain pliable. Providing a venue for feeler hurts is beneficial and should be rewarded with “atta boy”, or “gooder”, so the distributor is acknowledged for doing a good thing. :beer:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
feelers are another word for spider tentacles.......as that is how they get around....;);)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Everyone needs this key.....

Attachments

• STFUGTFO.jpg
    STFUGTFO.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 134

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
1)having an older brother like bogger helps to numb the feelers over time....find a douche to slowly numb the feelers

2)learn from said feeler number

3)repeat to yourself......the feeler hurter is only hurting my feelers because he/she feels insecure, and unsure of them self, and is truly unhappy....they require hurting others feelers in order to help them look past they're own hurt feelers due to they're complex........BS'ing yourself may help

4)masturbating helps

5)not giving a chit helps

6)be faster, smarter, whittier, and more of a douche than feeler huters in question

7) dont ask the same stupid question in multiple threads disguising them under different titles, inorder to get attention and then get upset that said attention isnt the kind you expected causing you to have unhealthy thoughts about yourself and life in general, then starting thread about said unhealthy thoughts expecting it to make the negative comments and unhealthy thoughts to stop

Top Bottom