Thinking Of Buying KIMPEX 3.0 TRACKS ? Read this 1st.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes we get that you are on your little vendetta here against kimpex, but are you going to contribute anything positive to the board or continue spewing this crap every day. It is pushing me to go buy kimpex items just for spite........

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard a lot of reasons for buying stuff, but SPITE is a new one on me. Sorry that you are offended by the posts. Just helping out by advising mfg's of shoddy products that they can be subject to buyer awareness.

Last edited:

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And im getting tired of this pooping up all the time without any more info in it. Your pretty just spamming at this point. I understand you being upset but at this stage it's growing old.

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted this on Trackshare.com on Dec 22nd.

"Quote

This thread is developing a life of its own & with a little help from the viewers it will survive. So as of New Years Day, I won;t be pushing the number of posts, & others will pick up any slack.

Thanks for you patience / Mongrol.

"End Quote"

I hope we all benefit, in some small way, from this attempt to bring unresolved problems to light (on the Mfg's part) & keep them there.

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Attn KIMPEX

The number of viewers of this thread about poor/unconcerned design problems is approaching 30,000.

If only 1% of them was a potenial Track kit purchaser, your company probably lost the sale of 300 Track kits because of your poor customer service attitude.

Customers will remember

KIMPEX

Top Bottom