Thinking Of Buying KIMPEX 3.0 TRACKS ? Read this 1st.

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No accessory is perfect but defects have to be handled & acknowledged by the Mfg.

Read this thread if you have the time (its a long one) or look at the pics starting #218 and see what kimpex denies is a problem.
shrug.gif

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I've seen their shoddy el cheapo products for a long time in the sled world, but the name "kimpex" doesn't mean quality to me. All I see in that name is "made in china knockoff". I have no problem with that if it's crap like snowflaps or windshields, but it's harder to swallow when it's a fairly critical (and more expensive) parts that are poorly made.

At any rate, trying to shame them into fixing their crap is probably futile, *but* it's a good reminder for those researching and have never heard of the brand!

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thx for the comments. We are just trying to let buyers know up front how any problems may be treated. On the Trackshare site, up to noon today, approx 21,755 people read that thread.

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have a dog in this fight but its sad that it has to be done to keep others from getting burned this way. Thx for the post Hadster.

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
over 23,475 readers @ noon today - from 4 sites have read of kimpex poor customer service & Track design.

Thanks for reading this thread.

Last edited:

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback https://www.snowandmud.com/showthread.php?p=660715#post660715
well i've check on this thread a few times to see if KIMPEX would stand behind their product! Well sorry to read OBVIOUSLY NOT!

I been thinking about tracks, they just carry a hefty price tag. Not buying tracks from a company that won't stand behind its product. Thanks for the info.

24,020 viewers & most all of them agree with this post.

Last edited:

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tracks

I copied this post from another site about a different type of Track to show that Mfg's do read these firums & will act if there is some percieved oressure.

By the way. I had posted on Trackshare & other sites about our problems and the rep. must have seen the posts somewhere because he asked me if i was going to post the good things as well as the bad. Well, i have posted the good.

Yes Muskyhunter. That's what happened. The hub bearings were seizing and the hub was coming apart at the top. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. As Mongrol says, a lot of people read these posts and the manufactures hate bad publicity. So it certainly helped us to post at different forums.

Ray

Last edited:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't SOUCY make the tracks for Kimpex? I don't think Kimpex manufactures anything do they?

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
informed,

wary,
& P'd Off
potential kimpex
buyers have now read this thread & will pass the info on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom