THE Donald

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness for universities .. Or there would be no one left with time to protest and burn chit down ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i watched some commentary on cnn a professor was saying it was not students another saying they were right wing then another left wing. the world needs to move to a center and support positive action regardless of where it which side it comes from. It[s interesting how a masked vandal can be captured on video but not by authorities.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are people surprised, he has consistently said he will get the best deal he can for the USA.
I only wish JT was as capable at achieving the same goals for Canada.
Sadly , he seems only competent at giving away our $$$ to countries who are trying to kill us , and catering to pot smoking hippies than standing up for Canada's economy !

Last edited:

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he doesnt love his country he loves himself. If he was so patriotic he would be buying everything he needs for his companies out of the US.
I love my country but I always buy from other countries. Change also takes time.
Go trump GO

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are people surprised, he has consistently said he will get the best deal he can for the USA.
Sadly , he seems only competent at giving away our $$$ to countries who are trying to kill us , and catering to pot smoking hippies than standing up for Canada's economy !

Why is it always a pot smoking reference with you? And drunks are a great part of society? How many bums on the street do you see smoking a joint vs drinking booze?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Legalization will help out the economy.
http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/12676754

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess we will see ...
So far all the legal alcohol brewers pay billions into the economy , and pot up until now just costs us taxpayers money ...
That is my main grudge ,
As for the pot , I really could give a flying fawk ..
But I do like everyone to pay their fair , share and not rip off the country any more ... with the underground economy .

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JT is on a top secret trade mission to China ...
Anonymous sources were quoted as saying :
" huge deal on LED whip flags for some parades in downtown Toronto "
A source close to the PM suggested that the bulk of the shipment is rainbow in colour...

Top Bottom