Reaction score
Re: Donald

don't worry. our guy is stepping up and will take more

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

don't worry. our guy is stepping up and will take more
I just saw his tweet. He is inviting all the refugee's the US doesn't want to Canada. And on a side note Wikipedia the top 10 countries in the world for state sponsored terrorism and see if anything matches up with the despicable 7 that Trump has boycotted? Jaysus we are so screwed.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yup, let's alienate our biggest trading partner and ally.....

Trudeau, may not have to agree with Trumps stand on immigration but speaking up is just going against Trump at a time when we should be finding ways to become strong partner and neighbor.....he was better off just keeping his yap shut.

Trudeau really needs to go.........

GM just announced that they are cutting back on production in Canada...1000's of job losses about to happen and instead ramping up production in Mexico.....Where's Justin on this???? typical uncaring silence......

Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yup, let's alienate our biggest trading partner and ally.....

Trudeau, may not have to agree with Trumps stand on immigration but speaking up is just going against Trump at a time when we should be finding ways to become strong partner and neighbor.....he was better off just keeping his yap shut.

Trudeau really needs to go.........

GM just announced that they are cutting back on production in Canada...1000's of job losses about to happen and instead ramping up production in Mexico.....Where's Justin on this???? typical uncaring silence......

Are we sure Trump knows who Trudeau is?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So now a judge has ruled what Trump is doing is unconstitutional and created an injunction over ruling Trumps extreme vetting measure. This has never been tried before. It will be interesting to see how it play's out? Its unbelievable how twisted up the Dems are getting over everything Trump does. Trump may be the last hope for stopping globalism and a world culture where free speech will come to an end if its not politically correct to the new world order.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wonder why he picked the 7 countries he did and not the ones that he has business ties and the 9/11 terrorists came from. If he said ALL muslim countries then he may have an argument but leaving those countries out looks way too convenient.
Anyway, here is a 21 min video that is really shows the situation in Greece. Really hard to ignore the true scope of the desperation for those people including the Greeks who are on the front line. The Turkish smugglers are true criminals.
As Trump cracks down on refugees, an Oscar nominated documentary goes to the frontline of the Syrian crisis - Home | Day 6 | CBC Radio

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Donald

It refreshing to see some one ( a politician ) actually do what he promised to do , after getting elected !
Dems are shocked , not use to that ....lol
And JT keep pressing trumps buttons ... Each press will be about 1000
Canadian auto parts workers jobs disappear ....

We will see what eastern Canada thinks of the phoney liberal BS , once it hits about 20% unemployment !

I don't agree with all trump does ,but I certainly wish our PM looked out for Canada's interests as well as Trump is going to look out for his country's ...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If you are not prepared as a Muslim to have EXTREME vetting done on you and your family & friends ... Then please choose a new country ...
Sorry we did not start this / thank your radical terrorist Muslim country men ( no matter what country they are from )for this little inconvenience ...

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

we didn't start WW1 and WW2 either but yet we went and fought and accepted thousands of refugees from Europe including Germany who started the war. But I agree that just like here, we are all paying the price for the 1% of humanities bottom feeders.

If you are not prepared as a Muslim to have EXTREME vetting done on you and your family & friends ... Then please choose a new country ...
Sorry we did not start this / thank your radical terrorist Muslim country men ( no matter what country they are from )for this little inconvenience ...

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

People are more in an uproar about banning Muslims then when they attack us, thanks to political correctness.where are all the feminists when these radicals are raping and stoning women??? JT claims to be one.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

People are more in an uproar about banning Muslims then when they attack us, thanks to political correctness.where are all the feminists when these radicals are raping and stoning women??? JT claims to be one.

Opression/racism/bigotry/misogyny don't count if they're being perpetrated by people of colour. Then it's called cultural practices and differences.
Only white males are capable of these shortcomings.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup all these protesters should pack up their wife and kids and go for a vacation in one of the 7 banned countries.

If they ever make it back I am sure they would change their tune.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey look he is creating jobs already.

67e6b927bd4d630168759924289c1ca7.jpg

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not entirely sure where I stand on this yet. Considering most muslim terror acts in the US are committed by US citizens and none have been committed by people from the banned countries it seems pretty xenophobic.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not entirely sure where I stand on this yet. Considering most muslim terror acts in the US are committed by US citizens and none have been committed by people from the banned countries it seems pretty xenophobic.

were the 911 hijackers US citizens?.....a lot of innocent people died that day

Top Bottom