Technical tree riding

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a difference

IMO

Just my opinion from observations over the years. Lots of people call themselves technical tree riders but quickly turn white in the face when you start going down into the forest with zero opportunity to turn around and go back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ive seen that many times,part of the fun was making a turn around in a no turn around terrain,the Indy Lites really shined in that type of terrain back in the day lol! I was in my prime then,that’s a while ago!

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive seen that many times,part of the fun was making a turn around in a no turn around terrain,the Indy Lites really shined in that type of terrain back in the day lol! I was in my prime then,that’s a while ago!
That's one area the Alpha really shined. It's downhill j-hook ability is like no other. These new gen 5 turbos can turn back up hill pretty good too though.

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's one area the Alpha really shined. It's downhill j-hook ability is like no other. These new gen 5 turbos can turn back up hill pretty good too though.
Back in the timber riding days,we never gauged how great of day we had by the km. we rode or fuel we used but by amount of water that was consumed,over 2 litres was a awesome day lol!

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I went technical staging area driving today. It was steep and icy so I'm deeming it technical. 8km up what is normally the groomed trail - with a pickup.
I sure hope this warm weather and rain phuks off soon. 🤮

Last edited:

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I went technical staging area driving today. It was steep and icy so I'm deeming it technical. 8km up what is normally the groomed trail - with a pickup.
I sure hope this warm weather and rain phuks off soon. 🤮
Is that up Hunters?

Top Bottom