Take a Newbie out.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Woo hoo!! EH!

There are lots of newbie rides and dealerships participating. Jim from Team Thunderstruck is coming out in full force, sending out his troops to lend a helping hand... and back. There are rides all over North America and Sweden. Check out the facebook Page. If you have a dealership you think should be on board, let us know!! Extra demo units and helping hands will be reaching out, to get some new people exposed to the awesome sport of Sledding!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/427681403949727/?fref=ts

Have a wicked awesome fantastic day!

Braap!

Trish :)

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the words of someone many of us know: "Get the F#$% off our trails and get the F%&* out of my town." :D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I took a newbie out yesterday,local riding,First time out on his new to him sled.We have another one hooked boys and girls,not that it took a whole lot of effort even though we froze our azzes off we had a blast.Trip to the mountains even came up LOL.LMAO.
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Alberta Beach Snowmobile Club is working on a Newbie ride right now as well for this date.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta Beach Snowmobile Club is working on a Newbie ride right now as well for this date.

That's kinda cool, but I'm not too interested in sledding where quad can go. I'm going to the mountains!

Top Bottom