Swan Hills Sunday

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clayton....do you work in the city?

Where's your shop....I will be running all over the city all day and might be able to drop off your helmet

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

in stony right next door to the coop gas bar. thanks for grabbin it, started to give the kids chit on who left their helmet:eek::eek::eek::eek:

then it ended up being dad who left it on the seat of moms when he drove away.:eek::eek:
damn that tasted bad. lol

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol no problem man, lost mine the same way earlier this year.....I will swing by that way on my way home.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

sounds good we are here till 430 if its later knock on the door next door and drop of with Conrad, one of our techs that lives upstairs. thanks. i owe ya one :beer::beer::beer:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Really chitty forcast for this week!!!!(or really good if you don't want summer to ever get here!!!)
Maybe another trip this coming weekend?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Really chitty forcast for this week!!!!(or really good if you don't want summer to ever get here!!!)
Maybe another trip this coming weekend?

wanted to get to checking the sled out and find whats wrong with it but they're shipping me out of town on wedsday....what are you up to tomorrow?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
wanted to get to checking the sled out and find whats wrong with it but they're shipping me out of town on wedsday....what are you up to tomorrow?
A lot more of what I did today!!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not us, we are done til next year now.

ahh just cause your sled is broken doesn't mean you gotta be a hater for all the others.. pleeasse can i go :d:d:d ill bring you home a snowball.:d

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahh just cause your sled is broken doesn't mean you gotta be a hater for all the others.. pleeasse can i go :d:d:d ill bring you home a snowball.:d

4 sleds can be for sale, then no one will ride next year either

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

weather.jpg

Top Bottom