Lynx Turbo R - 5HP tune

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tested this tune all season. It’s only 1/2 psi bump with revised timing and fuel mapping. No more black streaks in the snow and no residue on the side panels. Overall it runs cleaner and is more responsive than the stock tune. Add some clutching and it’s hard to beat. It also adds a bit more oil to the crank, so we will see how many km’s I can put on this sled before it pops.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tested this tune all season. It’s only 1/2 psi bump with revised timing and fuel mapping. No more black streaks in the snow and no residue on the side panels. Overall it runs cleaner and is more responsive than the stock tune. Add some clutching and it’s hard to beat. It also adds a bit more oil to the crank, so we will see how many km’s I can put on this sled before it pops.

View attachment 281516

what is revised for timing and fuel?

i know the g5 models took away alot of timing compared to G4 models.

as well where was fuel added.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
what is revised for timing and fuel?

i know the g5 models took away alot of timing compared to G4 models.

as well where was fuel added.
I dont know the exact changes Silber has made. I was told that the primary goal was to get rid of the lean emissions control from 5500-6400 rpm, along with adding some fuel and timing to make the sled run better over all. This tune works great in a G4 as well.

Top Bottom