Swan Hills 2011/2012 Season

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
our son and i went for a rip yesterday, kind of a lst minute thing, was going wasn't going finally my decision maker, a.k.a. Snow Monkey, let us go here are a few pics to show you all what it was like. great day nice and warm little to warm +8 when we got backt o the truck. little wind, had about 3ft in most everywhere with about 2" of fresh since last time we were out, but that gave for some wicked azzed tree riding and crazy drifts.
sorry about the pic qaulity as some dummy left his camera in the truck. i will not divulge into who that was but i will say that i was kinda pissed off at myself for that one.
Hey stuck-up,ya drove right past me in the staging area.Good to hear you had a good ride.:D

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey stuck-up,ya drove right past me in the staging area.Good to hear you had a good ride.:D

sorry didnt recognize ya. lol what were you riding i didn't see your sled there.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
damnit and i didnt go up thinking there wouldnt be much up there.....maybe this weekend
depends how much Rain they got last night. wont be any good if they got what weather network was proposing will be like riding on a hockey rink. friggen rain.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry didnt recognize ya. lol what were you riding i didn't see your sled there.
We were parked behind the 4 place that was parked behind you,you were on the grader roll headin out when I recognized your older Summit.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were parked behind the 4 place that was parked behind you,you were on the grader roll headin out when I recognized your older Summit.
cool no wonder i never saw ya i was in front of him already near the bush by then. was a good day for a ride thats for sure.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey any know if swan got rain or snow the last few day? I rode before Christmas just wondering if it is better or worse.

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there last sunday and it was pounded out in most places but cold and then it got warm on monday. i had a friend that was out there he said it was +8 in the goose all day....im not going back till it snows now :(...its also been really warm around slave all week. what a shitty winter! Bring ur ice scratchers!

Last edited:

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not pounded out, we rode saturday you just gotta get creative. we found miles of cut lines that
were untouched the snow was fairly set up tho. all in all awesome day.

Grinny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
We were out at Goose Tower yesterday. It was super windy, but the riding was good. It must have been snowing up there when it was raining here. Lots of drifting and windblown areas, but the trees were good times.

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm back in Edmonton and looking to ride this weekend. Anyone going out who wouldn't mind an extra guy tagging along?

Top Bottom