summer e-tech mods

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran a ceramic SPI pipe with the MBRP can last year. With the weight savings and the extra 5hp it was worth it. Definately accelerates harder. Clutching makes a big difference as well. Depending on the altitude you run Skidoo has left alot on the table. A 2.5 Camo extreme is a nice add on as well. :d:d:beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I ran a ceramic SPI pipe with the MBRP can last year. With the weight savings and the extra 5hp it was worth it. Definately accelerates harder. Clutching makes a big difference as well. Depending on the altitude you run Skidoo has left alot on the table. A 2.5 Camo extreme is a nice add on as well. :d:d:beer:

With my skinny 165# would you recommend that exhaust combination on the 2012SP?

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Where's the best place to get the slp pipe, ken? :d

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just google Straightline Performance Chance. I'm not good enough on the computer to give you a link here. Lol.:d

HAHA Got it. Dont see any pipes on the site for a etec. Does anyone make aftermarket Y pipes for these sleds yet?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA Got it. Dont see any pipes on the site for a etec. Does anyone make aftermarket Y pipes for these sleds yet?

I think Dynoport does and I'm betting SPI does as well as they did for the Powertek engine. Give Cory a call and he can look into it for you.:d:beer:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Dynoport does and I'm betting SPI does as well as they did for the Powertek engine. Give Cory a call and he can look into it for you.:d:beer:

I'll do that tomorrow. Did will get the clutching figured out? I know he was working on his own kit there.

Top Bottom