summer e-tech mods

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what clutching setup do you run on what lenght of track?

I ran 414 ramps, blue,bue TRA spring, weighted pins for altitude and a yellow Erlandson spring in the secondary. We ran 3 different setups and will be decide this summer what we thought was best for all snow conditions. I didn't do much spring riding this year so I don't have a final final what worked out best.:d

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a retailer for SPI and yes there is a y pipe,pipe and can combo for the etec. Also a really nice clutch kit. Pm for pricing.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what i have read and seen most people havent done much if anything to theri etecs! Mine is completely stock, But its getting acouple goodies this season Extending to a 162 x3" Track on it. and thats it.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will also be offering a big bore later this fall. As far as gains with the pipe goes your looking at 6 to 8 hp.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a retailer for SPI and yes there is a y pipe,pipe and can combo for the etec. Also a really nice clutch kit. Pm for pricing.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

The last I talked with Straightline they had pulled their y-pipe off the market because it kept causing engine codes. Have they rectified this?

I have ridden a 2011 etec with nothing but a SPI pipe on it (even stock can) and it really pulled hard. One of the reasons I have a 2012 coming this fall!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last I talked with Straightline they had pulled their y-pipe off the market because it kept causing engine codes. Have they rectified this?

I have ridden a 2011 etec with nothing but a SPI pipe on it (even stock can) and it really pulled hard. One of the reasons I have a 2012 coming this fall!

Yes you are 100% correct. We did our testing and not only were the codes a small issue, but there really was not alot to be gained in the y pipe change itself or with the pipe combo. Bang for buck type of deal.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
terra alps has one listed but no one to say it works or not good info so far keep it coming so far you guys saved me the price of a y-pipe

i think its going to be a new kit for this year.

Top Bottom