subs or tires?

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys
i dont know what i should get i just got a 2002 s10 but its my fisrt vehiclei m only 16
so im thinking if i should gte subs and a amp and deck and all that suff
or if i should buy 32" silverbacks a 2 inch lift rims and clutch spring?

what would you all do?

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys
i dont know what i should get i just got a 2002 s10 but its my fisrt vehiclei m only 16

what would you all do?

What do you get the most pleasure out of? Personally i was 16 once and got a loud system. Guess what today i am 75% deaf in one ear. my 2 cents

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
idunno man lol
i will drive the truck everyday buit of corse quading more fun

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
idunno man lol
i will drive the truck everyday buit of corse quading more fun

I drive mine everyday also , but go with what is clear and sounds good not what the guy down the block can hear. If you enjoy music be able to enjoy it for life keep your hearing. Get yourself a good deck, good set of speakers, skip the amp and double 12 inch subs. Cops wont bother you have as much if you have a nice quad in the box, rather than the sound system he can hear behind a locked door

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
y6a that makes sense man
how old are you
what kinda quad you got?

mudbug

Reaction score
Do you really want to know, Buy a ford :smilieicon_ford:
Just kidding!!.

Well you could be like most and put on an aftermarket exhuast system ands make it really loud about $800 beans
then go out and by a $1500 dollar stereo system to cancel out the loud and iritating noise of your new exhaust, then drive around going thump thump thump and iriatate everyone around you and get a ticket for noise violation and disturbing the peace.
My best bet would be to buy a nice set of rims and tires a decent sound system and enjoy the priviledge of being on the road with other responsble driver's. Safe motoring :d:d

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
quad box and spellin lessinz...j/k too easy had to take it..yall wanted too:beer:

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol whos door ryder
Doo Ryder is from BC, Speaking of him is he around I havent seen him on here lately, maybe he is banned or something come out where ever you are Doo Ryder!!!! Here boy come on:d:d

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys

what would you all do?
I say go with out both and spend the money on getting some chicks to ride in the passenger seat, make sure there not heavy weights or you may have to spend the extra change on shocks for the one side.

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a 08 brute force 650i
hey man you got nay big tires on your polaris?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
for $59.99 at best buy you can get a sony explode sub, amp if you shop around you can get a little 400w that will push it fine, 45$ half sheet of MDF, a saw some screws and any small carpet cut off and you can have a sub for under 300$ that wont bang your ear drums out but will give you the depth of added base, then go get your rims and tires......

Top Bottom