stuck in the MUD

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I knew Kev was going out to the campground, I forgot, duh, he's bringing back some hoods and a turbo kit that Kenny is holding for me. We might be going camping with Jay and Allysa. He wants to try out the camping and quading thing and his "new" camper. I think were going to go south west of Caroline because it's easy riding for his first trip. He went with his brothers and spent 2 hours stuck and was not too happy so I have to show him a nice place or he's going to give it up. Are you going camping or just a day ride?

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I agree with duner on the XTR's, I have them on my Renegade and I lov'em! Rubirose..................you almost sound like a tree hugger. I do agree that we to be carefull on where we ride and not make too big a mess. I do know we get blamed for alot of the mess the 4x4 trucks make. The trucks tear up the terrain alot worse than quads and alot faster. Hey Wade when are we going quading? We gotta get Crotty out, he hasn't rode all year, lol.

No I am not a tree hugger, BUT I don't like seeing or have my son see tracks where they should not be, like in a lake. The people who want to close trails are just itching to see tracks off the trails, in wetlands so that they have ammo to want trails closed. I love this sport, it is our family time together and I would really be upset if the trails that I like are closed. Thats it.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I am not a tree hugger, BUT I don't like seeing or have my son see tracks where they should not be, like in a lake. The people who want to close trails are just itching to see tracks off the trails, in wetlands so that they have ammo to want trails closed. I love this sport, it is our family time together and I would really be upset if the trails that I like are closed. Thats it.

Well said. {I meant it as a joke but when I reread it it didn't sound like that.}

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well here is a couple of my stuck pics. not the worst i have been stuck, but i am stuck.

my quad broke earlier in the day, so i was using my friends stock 700.

Shafty

Reaction score
First off the renegade in the first set of pictures was running mud lites, second off the renegades are always getting stuck because everyone is chicken chit to go in the hole exept the can am guys. Im going out this weekend to try out the mud bitch tires, SO if all the has an opinion on tires and getting stuck feel free to come out and join in the fun let me know... and i will give you a time and a place.

P.S Danno this weekend we are going out, Crotty going to B.C to winterize the X80. so if you want to come let me know Im thinking Saturday at Med Lake.

Wade: Was that Moose in those pics?

duner

Reaction score
one thing I have learned about the tire business is that tires are ALWAYS a matter of personal preference, no one tire is BETTER that another tire.(Even though we might say that we have the "best" tires)
Tires are made differently with different tread compounds, tread height, rim guards, and weight etc., for different applications.

You have said you tried the MB's??? On what machine??? Where did you buy them from???( As I am the Canadian distributor). If Renegades are always getting stuck... perhaps you should learn how to drive one.:rollinglaugh: Everyone will get stuck... that's the whole point of MUDDIN'.

Again my whole point to this reply is to state the fact that PERSONAL PREFERENCE of tires and tire manufacturers is the reason why we all think we have the "Best" tires.

(And I will put up my MB's up against your MTR's anyday!!!)

Rej
:rant::rant::rant::rant:

I was joking about the Renegades getting stuck thing.........did you not see the smiley face.

Top Bottom