stuck in the MUD

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im stuck BUT not in the Mud. and the pic shows no justice on how steep that liitle creek is.

Attachments

• wade1.jpg
    wade1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 48

mudlover

Reaction score
Website
www.quads.ca
We were filming for a new quad show...GO RIDING... that's coming this next spring 09 on OLN, when the guy on the quad and I decided to go through that long water hole. I made it out quick and he took the deeper line.
Took him longer to get out but he did it on his own.
The stick thing was just for laughs. I was surprised when he actually grabbed it.

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pic's ..... Thanks for Shar'in !!!

Later ...
:smilieicon_ford:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We I installed new rims/tires today so we will see if we can get good and stuck know, and see how these bitches work... as the are named the MUD BITCH by super grip. I think they will do some damage. looking forward to trying them out. Is there any one else running these tires???

Attachments

• IMG_0363.jpg
    IMG_0363.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0368.jpg
    IMG_0368.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0369.jpg
    IMG_0369.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0376.jpg
    IMG_0376.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 41

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do on my 700 Grizzly and love em....from the feed back I get the people that follow me don't luv em so much.. They chew and through (clean) excellent. I think you will like them.

feyd

Reaction score
We I installed new rims/tires today so we will see if we can get good and stuck know, and see how these bitches work... as the are named the MUD BITCH by super grip. I think they will do some damage. looking forward to trying them out. Is there any one else running these tires???

I was there getting my 26" MB's put on when Rej was mentioning that the other set of wheels and tires are going on some rennys. He mentioned that he had to meet a guy from Sylvan Lake in Leduc. I am assuming that was you? Looks sweet....I can't wait to try mine!

You should really get the over fenders from

The Captain

Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't let Moose put a set of those bitches on his Gade....I don't think Tab's shoulder or the back of his head could handle a "shot" from those.

slvrbrt

Reaction score
The Bitches are awesome, watch out for clumps of mud landing on your head that will damn near break your neck tho.

duner

Reaction score
I have to disagree on the tires. Not trying to start a p!ssing match but I've tryed them and a few others in the mud and muskeg and I've found the best tires are the XTR's. The're also alot lighter than the Mudzilla and B!tches as well. Renagades are always getting stuck, :d. That was one bad a$$ mud hole though. Where was that at?

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Ruby Falls Aug. 17/08.

The photo of you in the lake, why are you in there? If memory serves the only lakes towards Ruby Falls on that trail are the 2 Ruby Lakes. I have seen numerous quad tracks on the lake shore. It is not a place that quads should be, it is a sensitive wet land where quads have no right to be. Shame on you.

tekimsbro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The photo of you in the lake, why are you in there? If memory serves the only lakes towards Ruby Falls on that trail are the 2 Ruby Lakes. I have seen numerous quad tracks on the lake shore. It is not a place that quads should be, it is a sensitive wet land where you have no right to be. Shame on you.

rubirose...I'm not in Ruby Lakes. This is a mudhole miles away from the lakes, that is normaly dry, this time it was full of water. Take your shame back & put it somewhere else!!:nono:

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Glad to hear that, I hate it when I see tracks somewhere where they should not be. All quadders need to respect the environment, that is all I meant.I will not take back the shame part, I have a right to free speech . Wetlands are sensitive,this still looks like a lake to me and people should stay out of them. Sorry if you were offended.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with duner on the XTR's, I have them on my Renegade and I lov'em! Rubirose..................you almost sound like a tree hugger. I do agree that we to be carefull on where we ride and not make too big a mess. I do know we get blamed for alot of the mess the 4x4 trucks make. The trucks tear up the terrain alot worse than quads and alot faster. Hey Wade when are we going quading? We gotta get Crotty out, he hasn't rode all year, lol.

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
I have to disagree on the tires. Not trying to start a p!ssing match but I've tryed them and a few others in the mud and muskeg and I've found the best tires are the XTR's. The're also alot lighter than the Mudzilla and B!tches as well. Renagades are always getting stuck, :d. That was one bad a$$ mud hole though. Where was that at?

one thing I have learned about the tire business is that tires are ALWAYS a matter of personal preference, no one tire is BETTER that another tire.(Even though we might say that we have the "best" tires)
Tires are made differently with different tread compounds, tread height, rim guards, and weight etc., for different applications.

You have said you tried the MB's??? On what machine??? Where did you buy them from???( As I am the Canadian distributor). If Renegades are always getting stuck... perhaps you should learn how to drive one.:rollinglaugh: Everyone will get stuck... that's the whole point of MUDDIN'.

Again my whole point to this reply is to state the fact that PERSONAL PREFERENCE of tires and tire manufacturers is the reason why we all think we have the "Best" tires.

(And I will put up my MB's up against your MTR's anyday!!!)

Rej
:rant::rant::rant::rant:

Last edited:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off the renegade in the first set of pictures was running mud lites, second off the renegades are always getting stuck because everyone is chicken chit to go in the hole exept the can am guys. Im going out this weekend to try out the mud bitch tires, SO if all the has an opinion on tires and getting stuck feel free to come out and join in the fun let me know... and i will give you a time and a place.

P.S Danno this weekend we are going out, Crotty going to B.C to winterize the X80. so if you want to come let me know Im thinking Saturday at Med Lake.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off the renegade in the first set of pictures was running mud lites, second off the renegades are always getting stuck because everyone is chicken chit to go in the hole exept the can am guys. Im going out this weekend to try out the mud bitch tires, SO if all the has an opinion on tires and getting stuck feel free to come out and join in the fun let me know... and i will give you a time and a place.

P.S Danno this weekend we are going out, Crotty going to B.C to winterize the X80. so if you want to come let me know Im thinking Saturday at Med Lake.

I'll be there to pull your stuck a$$ out BD...lmao. Better watch that your purse doesn't get caught in them big lugs.......... hahahahahaah:eek::d:beer:

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one thing I have learned about the tire business is that tires are ALWAYS a matter of personal preference, no one tire is BETTER that another tire.(Even though we might say that we have the "best" tires)
Tires are made differently with different tread compounds, tread height, rim guards, and weight etc., for different applications.

You have said you tried the MB's??? On what machine??? Where did you buy them from???( As I am the Canadian distributor). If Renegades are always getting stuck... perhaps you should learn how to drive one.:rollinglaugh: Everyone will get stuck... that's the whole point of MUDDIN'.

Again my whole point to this reply is to state the fact that PERSONAL PREFERENCE of tires and tire manufacturers is the reason why we all think we have the "Best" tires.

(And I will put up my MB's up against your MTR's anyday!!!)

Rej
:rant::rant::rant::rant:

i agree with him. and i think people are fulla $h*t or in denial if they think that mudlight XTR's are anywhere near the mud tire of a mudbitch or any other true mudtire comon guys being fanboy doesnt do anything but make you look ill informed.

and if you dont believe me watch my video in the video section and you will see mudbitchs running along side outlaws and my bi/tri claws on 3 grizzlies. all from people that have replaced mudlights / swamplites ect with those tires and have never regreted the switch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom