Stolen Sleds Section - All in favour say "yes"

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan...But I really don't want my toys or vehicles returned after being stolen and beat to shet by some loser...been there and done that and the vehicle never ran the same and I was never compensated for my headaches. I would like to see a way to be more proactive and catch the bast$rds before they get there hands on my personel property. Just my rant but if my sled is stolen I really don't want anyone finding it and returning it to me...I will just take the insurance buy myself a new one and move on.

On another note if my sled were stolen and anybody found the theif with it...feel free to break the bastards arms & legs...Just don't return my sled...lol.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ron, you are awesome!

OK now for the format of the posts so that we can transfer/PDF them easily. Obviously the basics, but what else do we need to know about stolen sleds?

Year:
Make:
Model:
VIN:
Mileage (approximate):
Stolen from (location, time and date):
Other (unique identifiers):
Contact Information (optional):
Attached Pictures:

Thoughts pls.

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
johni why you trashin my neighbourhood, i mean hood. Lol serious though, grew up 3 blocks away from here near the macs:beer:

bahahah I was just throwing out an adress on 17th ave lmfao hahahhah too funny

I drive down that road often from chestermere lol,, lots of entertainment,, always see the local crack girl twitch n at the lights,,,,,,

AirNorth1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www3.telus.net
Stolen Sleds Section - All in favour say "yes"

I say yes but a thread with no replies.
Otherwise it'll be page after page with keywords such as shootthepricks brokenarms dothistoprotectyourcommonsense anti RCMP don'tbuyaFord...

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YES!!, I had my dirt bike stolen two years ago. luckily a friend of mine spotted it a year later, then i met up with the guy who stole it in a alley and i made sure he had a little nap to think about what he had done. sad part is i dont think that stopped him from stealing again. but now if something goes missing in town the first place people look is his place.

IRC

Reaction score
I think that is a great way to get visibility and to pass information and possible sightings.

Top Bottom