Stolen Sleds Section - All in favour say "yes"

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you thinking like a PDF list that you could print off and take to the hill/parking lot with you? if so, not a bad idea. I will even volunteer to compile such a list from the forum section.

yes, everyone could put that list in thier glove compartment and look at it once a month to refresh your memory. If you see a sled with a particular identifier, you would have the proof in your truck. I see lots of sleds but it would be hard for me to see one and have enough confidence it is stolen to make a scene. With the list, you could actually know for sure and then call the cops.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely needed.
I'd like to see a standard format set up with typical information required and that will print nice. It may have to be a form.
I think it would be a good thing to be able to print multiple threads so that you can carry them in your truck and reference quickly when you see something that looks familiar or similar.
More work? Maybe but could be more effective.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes

but I thought the stolen sled section was in the back alley of 17th ave and 52nd street SE calgary bahahaha

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great idea Modman, been sitting at the desk to long. Heck I finally caught a guy stealing in Revy this past weekend, and now I can cause him grief on the internet, and it's going to be pure fun. Even the RC's okayed it!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great idea Modman, been sitting at the desk to long. Heck I finally caught a guy stealing in Revy this past weekend, and now I can cause him grief on the internet, and it's going to be pure fun. Even the RC's okayed it!

Well don't leave us waiting Dusty! Whats the deal?

Top Bottom