Stolen sled. This is ballsy

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? What else should he have done?
Had an alarm on his truck with a motion sensor. Had it chained down with a thick chain. Had a GPS unit on sled. Simply backing in is not a good theft deterrent

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agree to dis-agree. People shouldn't have to go to great lengths and live in fear. Its time the people take back their lives from the scum that steel our hard workings. If the authorities can't or won't do anything I do think its time society picks up the slack. Public outings and just straight up having the right to protect ourselves and property.
Had an alarm on his truck with a motion sensor. Had it chained down with a thick chain. Had a GPS unit on sled. Simply backing in is not a good theft deterrent

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
agree to dis-agree. People shouldn't have to go to great lengths and live in fear. Its time the people take back their lives from the scum that steel our hard workings. If the authorities can't or won't do anything I do think its time society picks up the slack. Public outings and just straight up having the right to protect ourselves and property.
Like I said earlier; "I ain't afeerd ta go back ta prison. "

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca

They took his sled off his deck OVER THE ROOF!!! Did $6700 damage to the truck. They were taking that thing no matter what! GPS is not a theft deterrent. Just gets you your sled (or likely just some pieces) back.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
There where a few taken from airdrie this weekend broke into buddy' garage cops don't seem to do much but when some kids are going around steeling change out of cars there all over it all over the papers another question is where are all the sleds going must be organized and being shipped away there isn't that many parts for sale and at the rate there going missing every second sled sold would be hot

What part of Airdrie ? Any more details?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are far too nice, why give them more opportunity? Like Ric said, nothing's going to happen to them in our Candyland Justice system, we'll build them a castle to live in, pay them to live there, and let them get an education so they can sue the government. Singapore is ranked #2 in the world for lowest crime rates, they still carry the death penalty and torture for many of their crimes.

Do you think theft would go down if we started executing thieves?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
You guys are far too nice, why give them more opportunity? Like Ric said, nothing's going to happen to them in our Candyland Justice system, we'll build them a castle to live in, pay them to live there, and let them get an education so they can sue the government. Singapore is ranked #2 in the world for lowest crime rates, they still carry the death penalty and torture for many of their crimes.

Do you think theft would go down if we started executing thieves?

time to start removing fingers........

Top Bottom