STOLEN SNOWMOBILES - Jan 7, 2016

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
At 11:00 this morning I went outside to shovel my sidewalk and some dick faced piece of **** ****ing a-hole, who better hope I NEVER find him stole BOTH of my snowmobiles and my trailer from my driveway....... I had two locks on the trailer, one on the hitch and one on the ball receiver. The police told me that thieves know what they are doing and can get anything they want, my locks were just for show. Well they got it, and again they better hope I never find them!

Should anyone see them anywhere, being pulled down the road, parked in a parking lot or driveway or behind a building or if anyone is offered to buy a sled cheap.....Please call the POLICE!

Yacht Club trailer, drive on - drive off with tin half way up the front of the nose. The ramp for the back of the trailer is bent pretty bad on the left hand side, I installed 6 eye hooks for tie downs myself as well that did not come with the trailer.

2009 Yamaha Venture Lite, Red. KISS sticker on the back, has a back seat, has heated hand grips in the back and one (maybe both) are burned or melted.

2008 Yamaha Venture, Black, cracked front windshield, otherwise pretty generic, no back seat, had a welded cage on the back for carrying things.

Stolen from Calgary Alberta.... In the NW community of Tuscany.

2008 Yamaha Venture MP (4).jpg This picture if of just the black one, only pictures I have of both are with covers on them. But the red one was on it as well.

2008 Yamaha Venture MP 013.jpg

Last edited:

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im in McKenzie town. I'll definitely keep my eye out here.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll keep my eyes open too,so where were they stolen from,Calgary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'm on the road between Calgary and Sundre for the next week or so.
I'll keep my eyes open for them !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that sucks....cant say enough about tracking devices folks....hopefully their found...that rack is pretty distinctive on that machine..will keep a eye out

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
that sucks....cant say enough about tracking devices folks....hopefully their found...that rack is pretty distinctive on that machine..will keep a eye out

Yeah it is not "stock"...... Next "toys" will have tracking devices. For the money they are they are worth it, I see that now.

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just thinkin...if you haven't already would mayby consider putting this up on facebook...seems everyone and their dog are on it on a regular basis...someone may be sittin readin as they drive by...seen stranger things happen

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm driving North from Calgary to Stony Plain in about an hour. I'll keep my eyes open and check out gasoline alley on the way by.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope you hear something about your sleds or better yet get a chance to reach out and touch the cowards that took them. I am also in Tuscany, just east from your place. Will also
keep a lookout.

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
just thinkin...if you haven't already would mayby consider putting this up on facebook...seems everyone and their dog are on it on a regular basis...someone may be sittin readin as they drive by...seen stranger things happen

It is on my Facebook, and on a page for ATA (Alberta Truck Addicts). It has been shared 23 times now by others to their walls and such. I was not a member of the Snowandmud Facebook page but have sent a request now, as soon as I am approved I will post it. Thanks for the idea, appreciate that.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will keep an eye for them here in the Okanagan. A RCMP friend told me that AB stuff has been coming to BC and the BC stuff to AB. I guess they want them as far away from origin as possible.

Top Bottom