Stolen sled. This is ballsy

JZ1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found this over on doo talk. Thought I would post it here since sled was apparently stolen in Grand Prairie

This takes some large balls.....

https://m.youtube.co...e&v=ikhgbpoTYio

Caught on neighbors security cam. Sled was in bed of his truck, backed into his driveway with a truck on either side. Drug sled over the cab, down windshield, across hood and down the street.

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable! It makes me so mad seeing losers get away with things someone else bought with their hard earned money. I had a locked up sled stolen on a Sunday afternoon in broad daylight.... Almost as bad was the fight with the insurance company! Hope they find these guys and recover the sled!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW that's unbelievable. That realy bites. not only was the sled stolen but I can only imagine the damage to the truck that it was stolen out of.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's Quentin Braaten's sled. Crappy deal, lose your sled and truck is fawked up.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can damn sure bet that if they got caught in the act, their truck would have had a LOT more than 6 or 7 thousand dollars damage!!!

likely wont be doing any damage to the thieves truck!!

it was likely stolen also!!

Last edited:

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Confused on video at the end seems like camera follows the truck and like someone puts camera down still friggen ballsy

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He took a video on his phone of the actual video that caught the action as he didn't know how to download the content. So he recorded the original footage with phone and then posted it.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He took a video on his phone of the actual video that caught the action as he didn't know how to download the content. So he recorded the original footage with phone and then posted it.
Ok makes sense

aocbiz

Reaction score
ohhh i would be so pissed.....
I hope they catch them ..... but then what will happen? nothing

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW makes my blood boil. Another thing is if the curves of the roof of the truck were damaged,
the body shop will likely just fill with bondo and re-paint.Roof structure will never be the same as it
was before. I feel real sorry for guy's that have to go through theft situation's then the BS of insurance
company's after that.

So the truck it was in must have been backed into the driveway?
How the hell did they lift the front of the sled up onto the roof so they could get a strap on it
to yank it over ?
CRAZY STUFF

Last edited:

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy up in grande prarie said its really bad how many thieves are running around up there.

154 XM

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
goin up there next week for mnth to do a job...skidoo wont be comein with me...get up there..do job and git the hell outa dodge and then ride till spring...haven't even seen my machine yet this season...argh

Top Bottom