STOLEN SNOWMOBILES - Jan 7, 2016

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
That's crappy, hope the sleds were insured, usually to expensive to separately insure the trailer. Hopefully someone catches these crooks before there gone and you get your stuff back. I would have all those ***** beside my post too.

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm in a acreage community in the SE, I will be looking as well

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At 11:00 this morning I went outside to shovel my sidewalk and some dick faced piece of **** ****ing a-hole, who better hope I NEVER find him stole BOTH of my snowmobiles and my trailer from my driveway....... I had two locks on the trailer, one on the hitch and one on the ball receiver. The police told me that thieves know what they are doing and can get anything they want, my locks were just for show. Well they got it, and again they better hope I never find them!

Should anyone see them anywhere, being pulled down the road, parked in a parking lot or driveway or behind a building or if anyone is offered to buy a sled cheap.....Please call the POLICE!

Yacht Club trailer, drive on - drive off with tin half way up the front of the nose. The ramp for the back of the trailer is bent pretty bad on the left hand side, I installed 6 eye hooks for tie downs myself as well that did not come with the trailer.

2009 Yamaha Venture Lite, Red. KISS sticker on the back, has a back seat, has heated hand grips in the back and one (maybe both) are burned or melted.

2008 Yamaha Venture, Black, cracked front windshield, otherwise pretty generic, no back seat, had a welded cage on the back for carrying things.

Stolen from Calgary Alberta.... In the NW community of Tuscany.

View attachment 193181 This picture if of just the black one, only pictures I have of both are with covers on them. But the red one was on it as well.

View attachment 193182

Will keep a lookout around whitecourt for u on a side note 2 3/4'' wrenches and change coupler and trailer is gone.

darc2c

Reaction score
Im sorry to hear about your loss. I can relate i just hady stuff stolen as well. I hope you can get your stufg back. I will keep an eye out. I hope these guys get caught

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't see anything on my trip from Cowtown to Edmonton. Sorry.
Will keep an eye out again when I go back on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
will keep a lookout around whitecourt for u on a side note 2 3/4'' wrenches and change coupler and trailer is gone.

i agree... Seen a few small 2 place trailers that went missing, because all they do is unbolt the coupler and bolt on a new one... Best prevention is still a wheel lock or cable through the wheel around the frame. Fricking theives!!!

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats brutal. Any teenieboppers in your part of Tuscany that might have man handled it down the road and left it sitting in and ally? Just curious as lots of those units are not terribly hard to move by hand. - I also live in Tuscany and will do a few extra loops around with an eye open for your unit.

Top Bottom