Stand up for your atv rights before they are lost!!

Clark Grizwald

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't help but shake my head at these bunch of ret-ards that river ride but bashing all us riders and painting a picture for us all! I'm not saying that Quading in the river is right BUT if we don't start standing up we are ALL going to be stuck to nice and pretty groomed quad trails like BC. Because of the tree hugging nature hunting sniveling winers and now the fuzz to boot!

Check this out!

ATV'rs fined. 'Bout time! - Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum

Last edited:

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have to agree . we need some sort of a group to stand up for quadding I know they have plans to force quadders to ride on trails only. there is so much crown out there for us all to share. next thing you know we will be forced to ride in atv parks only and have to pay to ride in them

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It only takes a couple of Ftards to fawk it all up for the rest of us, Use some respect and think of the fellow quadders out there as well. Hope this will deter those two from doing this in the future.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't help but shake my head at these bunch of ret-ards that river ride but bashing all us riders and painting a picture for us all! I'm not saying that Quading in the river is right BUT if we don't start standing up we are ALL going to be stuck to nice and pretty groomed quad trails like BC. Because of the tree hugging nature hunting sniveling winers and now the fuzz to boot!

Check this out!

ATV'rs fined. 'Bout time! - Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum
"going to be stuck to nice and pretty groomed quad trails like BC"

Really? You get out much?

The first step is cleaning up your own back yard. Drive responsibly, dont drive down waterways, dont rip up land just for the hell of it, take out more garbage than you take in, clean up after yourself. IF your buddies done like it, kick them in the azz and make them listen.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I miss the good old days... Before sxs's, turbos, 30" tires, trails weren't fkd, no gates on oil roads off trunk road, zero police presence, tenting, no cel phones, cheap beer, bring a different chick out each time, clear cuts werent everywhere and I had young knees...

Ah the good old days...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I miss the good old days... Before sxs's, turbos, 30" tires, trails weren't fkd, no gates on oil roads off trunk road, zero police presence, tenting, no cel phones, cheap beer, bring a different chick out each time, clear cuts werent everywhere and I had young knees...

Ah the good old days...
I just spit my coffee

Bring a different chick each time lol

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A herd of cows going through the river does way more damage!
I guess if we can find something else that potentially can do more damage than us, then we should be allowed to do as much damage as we want?

That herd of cows supplies us with meat and milk, what are you supplying? They dont have any petroleum products or exhaust to pollute the water.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Starting a group. Ha right. Most people do nothing. For instance. The Alberta beach trail system. Whodeanie posted a long time ago that the club is in trouble. 5 replies. Another guy posts I wonder what a 2020 skidoo will look like. 75 page thread in 2 weeks.
Also.
Here comes the rant. I rode stranger hills trails a month Ago. I Took the leg that comes out on rr60 and 633. Right in the middle of the road 100' from the trail and 500' from 633 is 30 machines blocking the entire road. Standing in the wide open In front of 3 farms and having beers. I had to ride in the ditch and hardly fit by on a quad. Now I always share my wisdom of etiquette but 30 fawk tards in there 40's are lost. This sport will be done due to the lack of common sense.

Last edited:

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went for a ride today. Wife picked garbage which wasnt too bad usually its worse and I picked about ten bucks in empty's on the way in and out.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10 bucks in empties?!?!?! That's like 200 beer cans!!! Fawkin brutal!
Bout 2 cans per km
Doubled back on some of the trail ended up picking fresh ones.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reading the title of this thread brings one question to mind.

"Stand up for your atv rights before they are lost!"

What does each person think "their atv rights" are?

good question I can think of a lot of things that we are not to do. our group has picked a few garbage bags and we always clean up after our self. there is no excuse for littering an yes we need to respect land owners.
I think there is a lack of understanding on the trail . do quad riders know what to do when they meet a group of horse riders

Last edited:

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
good question I can think of a lot of things that we are not to do. our group has picked a few garbage bags and we always clean up after our self. there is no excuse for littering an yes we need to respect land owners.
I think there is a lack of understanding on the trail . do quad riders know what to do when they meet a group of horse riders

Stop machines, turn them off and remove helmets

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Each and every to there own i say,it is near impossible to teach common sense i for one leave it clean and take my chit home peeps should take lessons or classes from other peeps that r responsible campers/atv,rs Imo!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
... we need some sort of a group to stand up for quadding...

We do have such a group, the Alberta Off Highway Vehicle Association. To support them it takes as little effort a purchasing a membership with an AOHVA sanctioned club. Of course becoming actively involved in the the club you join would be ideal, but your membership alone does count for something - it demonstrates numbers (votes) when approaching the government for protection or change.

Top Bottom