Something a bit different in the mud pit

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
lol...I only bought it because the guy that owned it before was a friend of my pa's and was having trouble with it staying running and gave up trying to figure it out. would work for days on end, then just quit. like 4 or 5 times during a round of golf. then it would run good for another 2 weeks before doing it again. he got fed up and sold it to me cheap, did the same to me several times before I ripped it apart....turned out someone played a joke on him by slipping a broken tee into the fuel line between the tank and the inline filter. it would float around in the line until it would bounce the right way, and go into the inlet on the fuel filter. no possible way for that tee to be in there other than someone taking the line off and putting it in.

that's kind of awesome actually..... good trick, cruel, but a good trick.

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_2712m.jpg
    IMG_2712m.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 134

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Heel-O-Matic Precedent....What is a Heel-O-Matic you ask! Great question we wondered the same thing when our customer contacted us and asked us to build a cart to pull his Heel-O-Matic. You can have a look at what it is here Videos - Heelomatic

We have attached a couple pictures of this beasty! and a video link to it's test drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bf8FpIbfDU

Attachments

• IMG_3610ml1.jpg
    IMG_3610ml1.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3615ml1.jpg
    IMG_3615ml1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 72

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone here's a cart we are working on for a company up North in BC, they want it to match their company colors and they wanted some matching rims as well!

Check out this full build on our blog SC CARTS | Custom Golf Carts in Vernon, BC

Attachments

• IMG_4022m50%.jpg
    IMG_4022m50%.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4002m50%.jpg
    IMG_4002m50%.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 37
Top Bottom