Snowpulse Protech vest.

Spudnik

Reaction score
Well tis is year 3 and never had to pull it yet so i thought i had better try it out. It worked awesome. But where can i get the bottle recharged in Calgary.

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any scuba dive shop can do it for you... maybe even a paintball store that refills compressed air bottles

knocksum

Reaction score
Goto Caribbean Dreams Diving Store on 16th Ave NW. I got the cold shoulder from many scuba shops. Caribbean Dreams was very helpfull. Highly recommend.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A scuba shop can only do it if they have the right adapter. Paintball shops should all be able to do it but I don't know that they dry their air, and you need to have dry air. I do my own from a scuba tank.

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caribbean dreams is great. Also look at the snowpulse website. It will give you a list of places to do it.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X3 at Carribean Dream's, near SAIT. Great people, took less than 10 mins. $20

Spudnik

Reaction score
Well i highly highly recommend Carribean Dreams Thet were awesome right from the first call i made to them. Dropped my bottle off , had a great chat with Shirly ( i think her name is ) I came back with my pak the next day . Installed the bottle and pulled the cord again to ensure i packed it properly. John filled it again in about 5 minutes while i repacked it again. Great great people and awesome service.
Thanks guys , i will let you know how i make out.

Top Bottom