Snowest site

maluchm

Reaction score
I have been on SW from way back, it has changed not in a good way!!! I joined this site about a year ago, and it feels like the old sw....I will be on this site alot more now.

That's more or less why I'm here checking this forum out. As of today I'm a newbie and this is my first post!:p

Big twin

Reaction score
Hey H2SNOW
Sorry to hear your banned! I to joined SW loooong time ago then started all over when they changed the site.
My bro and some buds hauled me over to S&M and like L2R says" I'll be on this site a lot more now" She's a lil Wyoming princess!! fer sure. :beer:

live2ride

Reaction score
Website
www.kristy-martin.com
Hey H2SNOW
Sorry to hear your banned! I to joined SW loooong time ago then started all over when they changed the site.
My bro and some buds hauled me over to S&M and like L2R says" I'll be on this site a lot more now" She's a lil Wyoming princess!! fer sure. :beer:

Awww thanks BT, long time no see!!!! WOWZERS.....I am now in CO, but still the same 'lil Wyoming at heart gal ;).

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey H2SNOW

yeah thanks ..

it was pretty foolish to say the least oh well onwards and upwards ..I have lots to offer over here , its alright because there are alot of peeps on here that I know ..its all good ...and I am not banned forever over there anyways ..off the hook on the 24th but that doesn't mean that I will continue

G

Guest1

Sorry Bubba and Dever not me...but I do appreciate the thought :d If I bash S&M or SW I don't need an ALTER ...Thanks for calling...:beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Bubba and Dever not me...but I do appreciate the thought :d If I bash S&M or SW I don't need an ALTER ...Thanks for calling...:beer:

Who left the back door open??? Never know what is going to crawl in!!

;)

Good to see you back you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow....i missed all this....guess i was too caught up with riding and stuff like that

flatlander_99

Reaction score
i've been on sw for years as well & have to admit things have changed. i just get busy & don't get over here enough. gotta change that...

Flying Pig

Reaction score
I hear you guys on the snowest deal, decided to come check this site out, Snowest was awesome around 03-04 and then it started to go down hill fast. Its pretty boring now and there really isn't that much good info over there anymore anyway. Seems like everyone is all bottled up and no longer willing to share set up advice with each other. Also a lot of the really awesome people aren't spending so much time on there anymore, lots of good friends you hardly hear from. And the clowns have all run away! I miss 383!:beer:

duke1n

Reaction score
Website
www.summitx.com
SW is a bunch if little Biaches!!! That place tanked when I got banned for the 4th time. No pics posted just a bunch of meadow mashers. S&M is where it's at that's why I'm running for Moderator to get you stud muffinettes in line how it should be!!! Rep me out piss ants!

sledhead_2002

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imperialseed.com
im liking this site big time, good peeps, good info with out the SW BS, i havent been to SW in a month or two and have no plans in going back. Just as Canada is my home so is Snow and mud!:beer::beer

Top Bottom