Snowest site

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So back at the end of november i recomended that a member on snowest.com join snowandmud.com and i have recieved -474 bad reputation. What a joke.

Snowguy123

Reaction score
Snow and Mud is local to Alberta and McBride and Valemont. The Snow West site is huge compared to snow and mud as it appeals to many of the snow belt USA population. They do not lose sleep over snow and mud. I do give credit to snow and mud for increasing their market share over the last year. Instead of 5 - 15 users/vistors on snow and mud, there is now typically 30 - 75 users at any given time. Maybe even more.

Snow and Mud has grown since the moderators were told to more relaxed.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So back at the end of november i recomended that a member on snowest.com join snowandmud.com and i have recieved -474 bad reputation. What a joke.

check now!

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
knowledge is saftey and with the amount of accidents/avy's latley you would think snowest would be on bourd with that ,but i guess they they want to be #1 ,but as long as snow and mud is around there will be no chance of that s&m already has #1 spot all locked down ....:d

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This site is by far way better. Thanks guys.

9hundo

Just hit ya with a 2000 point slam over there...combined with jbb's and Dever's, it'll take em a long time to put you in the red:beer::d:beer:......a REALLY long time

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is this snowwest you speak of:confused: Seriously, never been to it but sounds like alot of drama. Think ill just stay here it is fun and the people are great. And a lil dootalk just for info on older doo's.

Snow&Mud all the way

W

woodies

blowest is gay!!!!nice to post here and not get jumped on by a pack of jackals!wait i spelled that wrong its jackazzs!

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to be allowed on Snowest....... but that was before I was bad!

and unlike some...... we won't mention any names, just abreviations JBB, I won't get down, or go down ( whatever your preference is) and beg for forgiveness! LOL:d:beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Not every site meets every peeps needs. We try to have a fair and relaxed mood on the site, however there are rules.
Most the credit goes to you Peeps for understanding the site, giving us great feedback and working with the Mods.
My hat goes off to all the members that have made this site what it is.

Keep on Rock'n

blowest is gay!!!!nice to post here and not get jumped on by a pack of jackals!wait i spelled that wrong its jackazzs!

Jake

Reaction score
Snowest is an excellent source for technical information for those of us not riding the latest thing.

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowest is an excellent source for technical information for those of us not riding the latest thing.
agreed, BUT there is large pile of chit a person has to wade through to find any useful info.

Top Bottom