Snow in Swan Hills

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's not get too worked up here polarice and ferniesnow.

Joey has yet to actually move, and his car actually has to make it here before anyone gets riled up. I'll have the APB put out once he hits Regina.

as for imdoo'n, don't worry about him. When he's not helping farmers push sheep through the fence (at least that's what he tells them he's doing), he's stuck in his garage, pondering the age old question of "will my secondary clutch stay together if I only assemble it 'finger tight' "? Feel free to ask him if he knows the answer.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's not get too worked up here polarice and ferniesnow.

Joey has yet to actually move, and his car actually has to make it here before anyone gets riled up. I'll have the APB put out once he hits Regina.

as for imdoo'n, don't worry about him. When he's not helping farmers push sheep through the fence (at least that's what he tells them he's doing), he's stuck in his garage, pondering the age old question of "will my secondary clutch stay together if I only assemble it 'finger tight' "? Feel free to ask him if he knows the answer.

its not my car!!! its my brother's!!! i will never as long as i live , buy a ford!

Top Bottom