IMG_0047.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 439

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO WAY you wont believe it but maynooth just got 8 inches of fresh powder last night!!!! i have no sled and i was so desperate i borrowed my neighbor's indy 400 and went for a rip.................it bogged a bit but that was ok..........my first ride in a year:d:d:d:):beer::eek: and it was a polaris:(........its -1 right now

will get pics ASAP!!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i borrowed my neighbor's indy 400 and went for a rip.................

I thought you said you wouldn't ride anything but Yamaha, even it if was the last sled on earth.....?? hhmmm? my my how times have changed... Are u finally starting to open your mind Joey?

Joey joey joey - what are we going to do with you? I think you've been lying to the true loyal Yamaha fans on this site about your commitment to Yamaha.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought you said you wouldn't ride anything but Yamaha, even it if was the last sled on earth.....?? hhmmm? my my how times have changed... Are u finally starting to open your mind Joey?

Joey joey joey - what are we going to do with you? I think you've been lying to the true loyal Yamaha fans on this site about your commitment to Yamaha.

you..........you have to uderstand..........i have not ridden any sled in a year!!!!.................I'M SO SORRY YAMAHA!!!!!! i was desperate , never again will i cheat on my dearly beloved yamaha brand!!!!! please forgive me dear , it will never happen again...........awwwwwwww come on it only happened once!!!!!! it wont happen again......i promise , i am so sorry it really was not that great , it had leaks coming out everywhere , it rode rough , it made too much noise in the rough stuff , i really did not enjoy it , it did not move well at all due to its weight!!!!! please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
you..........you have to uderstand..........i have not ridden any sled in a year!!!!.................I'M SO SORRY YAMAHA!!!!!! i was desperate , never again will i cheat on my dearly beloved yamaha brand!!!!! please forgive me dear , it will never happen again...........awwwwwwww come on it only happened once!!!!!! it wont happen again......i promise , i am so sorry it really was not that great , it had leaks coming out everywhere , it rode rough , it made too much noise in the rough stuff , i really did not enjoy it , it did not move well at all due to its weight!!!!! please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

at least you went for a ride....sort of I think......but I agree with Modman, you let us all down, Joey:nono::nono::nono:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you got pics of said snow as the weather man says you guys were at 20 today

lol what snow? it never snowed here and it was 20!!!!! lol gotcha..........man you guys are gullable!!!!:rolleyes: i would never ride a polaris you know that!!!! lol well i got ya up until ya want pics..........but i got modman and ferniesnow!!!!!! haha

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol what snow? it never snowed here and it was 20!!!!! lol gotcha..........man you guys are gullable!!!!:rolleyes: i would never ride a polaris you know that!!!! lol well i got ya up until ya want pics..........but i got modman and ferniesnow!!!!!! haha

took a wild stab at that

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO WAY you wont believe it but maynooth just got 8 inches of fresh powder last night!!!! i have no sled and i was so desperate i borrowed my neighbor's indy 400 and went for a rip.................it bogged a bit but that was ok..........my first ride in a year:d:d:d:):beer::eek: and it was a polaris:(........its -1 right now

will get pics ASAP!!!

I dont believe you, by the looks of the weathernetwork theres no snow in sight!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont believe you, by the looks of the weathernetwork theres no snow in sight!

yeah there was a lot of holes in his story that crap about the indy being heavy even a little boy can throw one of them around but i guess joey needs to start working out just a bit if he intends on getting that yammie out of sno banks

said it leaked everywhere b.s.
and he was bragging last year of his riding exploits not the two years never been on a sled

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Joey, I am truly disappointed that you set me up like that....I should have known that this is the Internet and not a lot of truth tellers around....now you're going to have to work to get the trust back....and I really thought that you were a Christian:nono::nono::nono:

Top Bottom