Snow in Swan Hills

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like it snowed some more last night here,still snowing but very lightly...

Attachments

• IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 125

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Wow I'm so not ready for snow yet. Those pics look nasty!! Gonna float the boat one more time this weekend me thinks!! :eek:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The BC Gun Patrol Police (BCGPP) will be interested in this......heard they skulk around the forums for unsuspecting information.

Better have those guns registered. You also have to check them at the National Park gates on the way to BC. They make sure they are locked and unloaded.

they will be locked with trigger locks , in a locked gun cabinet in our locked trailer.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
they will be locked with trigger locks , in a locked gun cabinet in our locked trailer.

When you get to the gates in Banff, they will ask if you have any firearms. If you say no and are later stopped on the highway....big trouble!!

If you say yes and show them to them, should be no problem as long as they are locked and unloaded and registered. Good luck and I will still be out at Roger's Pass looking......

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you get to the gates in Banff, they will ask if you have any firearms. If you say no and are later stopped on the highway....big trouble!!

If you say yes and show them to them, should be no problem as long as they are locked and unloaded and registered. Good luck and I will still be out at Roger's Pass looking......

yah we will tell them about them.........ummmm.........uhhhhh , were.....ahhh suddenly were not taking roger's pass!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
its the only way joey unless ya want too add a lot of miles on to your trip

Yea, you could go through Jasper but then again another National Park and all the rig-mor-oll with all those guns....

You could also go through on highway #3 (Creston/Salmo Pass) but much higher than the Roger's Pass and I don't know if that Tempo would climb the many Passes without major motor problems.....

Doesn't matter, I'll be waiting.....

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea, you could go through Jasper but then again another National Park and all the rig-mor-oll with all those guns....

You could also go through on highway #3 (Creston/Salmo Pass) but much higher than the Roger's Pass and I don't know if that Tempo would climb the many Passes without major motor problems.....

Doesn't matter, I'll be waiting.....

im thinking modman would be in for a little hunt as well

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
hey i never once ran down modman, the sob keeps dodgeing the truck. hehe.

friggin dodgers.

Now whats this all about....."oh that dastardly modman and his henchmen are at it again. joey don't stop on the highway going through calgary as modmans mob will be lying in wait. modman and his evil horde, are only wanted in six of the lower states the rest an all points lookout. something to do with shoot on sight. i have been sleeping with one eye open lately as i fear for my life as i have been getting messages lately
friggin henchmen".....just saying

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now whats this all about....."oh that dastardly modman and his henchmen are at it again. joey don't stop on the highway going through calgary as modmans mob will be lying in wait. modman and his evil horde, are only wanted in six of the lower states the rest an all points lookout. something to do with shoot on sight. i have been sleeping with one eye open lately as i fear for my life as i have been getting messages lately
friggin henchmen".....just saying

i could probalby get a few set up in manitoba as well ya never can be too sure

Top Bottom