Snobunje

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does the "rattler" and "cobra" work is it a good product, and do they fit in most of the bags that are used by the revs... Let ur Snow!!!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You should ask Catmandoo he is the site expert on the Snowbunjie. HAHA but yes these products work just as advertized no problem and they are worth the $. I have the one with the handle on it

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago a buddy I was riding with brought along a snowbungie... we never had the chance to use it on our ride but he had no problem packing it in his sled. He had it packed in the back of his Crossfire 1000. If it fit in the storage compartment on his sled you should have no problem what so ever packing it into the bags on the revs. I wish we had given the Snowbungie a try... looks like a cool toy? Might save the back! It seemed to pack up nicely into a small space?

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks sledderglen and scotty, hope this would save my energy when i take the wife and kids because they can or seem to be stuck all the time but that is half the fun...Let ur Snow!!!

vertical

Reaction score
i have a snobunge with the handle. i just wrap it around the steering post and hook the end onto handle. best money spent!:D

Snort

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have both. I loop the double hooked one through the rear bumper and hook to small loop of rope that I tied through holes in running boards on each side. The handle one I also run through the rear bumper and around the plastic support to the tail light and hook back to itself. Does make it difficult to grab the bumper for lifting but they are both there if needed. This is on a 2005 Summit.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks all i think i will get one of each, thanks again!

RenegadeX800

Reaction score
How does the "rattler" and "cobra" work is it a good product, and do they fit in most of the bags that are used by the revs... Let ur Snow!!!

I don't think the Rev's need the snowbungie. They were designed for the Polaris guys. LOL. You can even get a SnowBungie holder for the Dragons.
LOL

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya revs probable don't need it, just kidding, my buddy that i ride with 99 percent of the time rides a 151 polaris and he's always stuck but that just makes it that much more fun.

gusto

Reaction score
I wish everybody packed at least one snowbunjie ... With one on each ski its amazing what kind of trouble you can get out of ...I have never tried the "Tow Bungee"...Mine is strapped on top of my dry bag on the tunnel with 2 bungie cords..Good topic :Cool9: What is the proper spelling for, bungie,bunjie or bungee..

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Good topic :Cool9: What is the proper spelling for, bungie,bunjie or bungee..

Same as the thread title..... Snobunje. Works good, Used mine a few times on other stucks. Loop mine around the tail lite & connect to a aluminum easy open carabiner connected to the bumper.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto on the Snow Bungie. I have the one with the handle and have used it many times. It works really good if you have a fairly big guy in your riding party just put him on the end of the bungie and have him lean back and you usually pop that stuck sled out first try!!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Met Rory at Pure Addiction Motor Sports, purchased 2 snobunje's was very friendly to talk to and he answered all my silly questions, i will be getting some work done on sled here at some point...:D:D:D

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the cool video, looks like it works great!

Renegade64

Reaction score
X10, I have the rattler, works awesome, wish I'd of bought one sooner. I just thought they were a joke the first time I saw them, but they can save a ton of work. The new M series cats have a ton of room to carry one, it's a tight fit in my zx trunk, but it fits. I usually carry it in my backpack.

Perry

Top Bottom